Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Big pokemon fan since red and blue...I was 7 or 8 back then. I can't wait for this game. Too bad I get my real copy of the game a little later than the US though.

dat_drink_ik_op

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guilty yes
shy.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the group that can dump the "protection" carts needs to get their hands on this game now
cry.gif

i guess we can only depend on them now, since the games are all shipped out and stuff, but its not being dumped.
i guess people can't get it due to the protection and they dont have the hardwares to do so.

damn you, nintendo
hate2.gif

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope someone else than lagacy get's to dump it.. I hate their ego.. Trashman do what you need to do! dump pokemon! or evlchicken! or.. anyone but not legacy
tongue.gif

GTom89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, if Legacy are holding back releasing it because they think only they can crack the protection i would love to see a noob group release it before them and steal all the fame
tongue.gif

When its out we should all share friend condes seeing as we are all obviously fans.

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I check for it every morning then pretty much lurk around on GBAtemp for a while.

Not every few minutes though.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, if Legacy are holding back releasing it because they think only they can crack the protection i would love to see a noob group release it before them and steal all the fame
tongue.gif

When its out we should all share friend condes seeing as we are all obviously fans.
haha that would be awsome!! we will see what will happen and who will release it.. by the way the last time I played pokemon was on the gameboy pocket
tongue.gif
pokemon yellow!
biggrin.gif
I skipped a generation.. the gba genaration, I went from gameboy fatso to gameboy pocket and from there to the ds fatso.. never realised that it's my tradition to update it.. no don't want a light yet

GTom89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ZOMG you missed 2 generations of Game Boy!
Well... you didnt miss much with Gameboy Colour but GBA is definatley one of the Earths best pocket systems (with games).

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ZOMG you missed 2 generations of Game Boy!
Well... you didnt miss much with Gameboy Colour but GBA is definatley one of the Earths best pocket systems (with games).
hmm maybe I did... I lost my interest in portable gaming but then the ds came and I got it back:) wasn't that nintendo's strategy? hmm I fell for it
rolleyes.gif

VeeK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread reminds me of a long line of impatient people standing outside a store thats hosting a midnight release... except for pokemon, we dont know when it's being released lol

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread reminds me of a long line of impatient people standing outside a store thats hosting a midnight release... except for pokemon, we dont know when it's being released lol
thats whats making it worse now
it could be any moment, any day.. but it still isn't coming out!
if it was confirmed to be out on 22nd, people wouldnt have to be refreshing and checking everyday now

Helterskelter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, guys this is kinda sad.

i mean im a fan of the games but im only checking everyday.

but if your bored and want a pokemon cure.

check this out. http://www.serebii.net you guys can spawn there forums with fake release post and check out some news on all the pokemon in the new game and all that stuff you guys love to do.

but, seriously if it doesnt come out soon im gonna be like this guy
hate2.gif

im gonna go finsh my Dragon Quest Heros: Rocket Slime game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle