Gaming Who Actually Pre-ordered PKMN HG/SS?

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Because I sure did! haha. I was in gamestop waitin for my buddy for like 20min and within the 1st couple minutes i was talkin to the cashier how i was pretty excited for it and they asked if i had pre-ordered it, i told them no cuz i dont have any money and explained how i had a big phone bill n got my paycheck and still had to borrow money to pay it off, so they were like "oh okay." so i continued to browse while waitin for my buddy and bout 15min later the cashier was like "hey, im in a competition, and i will GIVE you $5 to pre-order pkmn" at first in my head i was like im gonna be able to just dl it anyway then i asked "youre going to give me $5?" n the lady said yes. So i was like what the heck and pre-ordered it haha /end story

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
My mother doesn't allow me to buy games (sounds lame, I know) cos she thinks that games are a waste of money. So I'm gonna pirate this I guess.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ i normally dont either but i decided to get this one haha plus i kinda wanted to pokewalker as well

The Pink Cat Boy said:
I didn't pre-order (I lack moneys) But my boyfriend Pre-ordered Heart Gold for himself and Soul Silver for me.

thats pretty awesome! haha nice guy
tongue.gif
i pre-ordered SS myself, the little figurine of lugia looked a lot better than ho-oh's

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered HG a loooong time ago, even if I already have it downloaded with a partial translation. That just means I can trade starters. I'll probably D/L SS later to fill everything out semi legit.
biggrin.gif

Rhygar666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As i did it with Pokemon Platinum. I play the Englisch version, because they come out a lot earlier(im from German) and when the German Version come out ill buy it(well its actually pre-ordered, so)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did pre order SS, Ill still put it on my flashcart if its dumped early but ill play on the retail cart and laugh at everybody waiting for fixes
tongue.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raika said:
My mother doesn't allow me to buy games (sounds lame, I know) cos she thinks that games are a waste of money. So I'm gonna pirate this I guess.

They are all like that. Just leave the country and get a job, heck that's what i did
tongue.gif

anyway well i would buy it, but too expensive, and by the looks of things it already has enough sales.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did but im cofused about the figure one site said it free and another said i have pay like 5 bucks to get it which is true

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1