White screens on DS lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by JDHypnotic, May 2, 2010.

May 2, 2010

White screens on DS lite by JDHypnotic at 5:07 AM (565 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. JDHypnotic
    OP

Newcomer JDHypnotic Newbie

Canada
    I just updated my Acekard2(not2i) to akaio 1.6rc2 since I have not put anything on it since I got it. For the most part everything was fine, games played with no problem but I would get some freezes sometimes, which I never got before on the older version. Now I just tried to play a game and both screens go white after I start the rom. I thought it might be just the one rom, but every one i have tried, even ones that were working 2 hours ago, go to white screens after i start them. I can start Akaio fine and go through the UI on the DSLite but when I start any game now both screens just go white. Have no idea whats wrong as it was fine before and I never had a single problem before I put the new version of Akaio on it.

Did I put the wrong one on it? I am just using a DSLite on a Acekard2(not i) so im thinking that I need a different version for mine but I don't know.

2. KevFan

Member KevFan GBAtemp Fan

Ireland
    back up your micro sd card and reformat your micro sd card with panasonic sd formatter
    and see if that works