White screens on DS lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by JDHypnotic, May 2, 2010.

1. JDHypnotic
    OP

JDHypnotic Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2010
    Canada
    I just updated my Acekard2(not2i) to akaio 1.6rc2 since I have not put anything on it since I got it. For the most part everything was fine, games played with no problem but I would get some freezes sometimes, which I never got before on the older version. Now I just tried to play a game and both screens go white after I start the rom. I thought it might be just the one rom, but every one i have tried, even ones that were working 2 hours ago, go to white screens after i start them. I can start Akaio fine and go through the UI on the DSLite but when I start any game now both screens just go white. Have no idea whats wrong as it was fine before and I never had a single problem before I put the new version of Akaio on it.

Did I put the wrong one on it? I am just using a DSLite on a Acekard2(not i) so im thinking that I need a different version for mine but I don't know.

2. KevFan

KevFan GBAtemp Fan

Apr 17, 2010
    back up your micro sd card and reformat your micro sd card with panasonic sd formatter
    and see if that works

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice