Hacking Whitch is the best Firmware for Homebrew?

Joronaud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will downgrade my switch. Whitch is the best Firmware where the most CFWs and Homebrews are working?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
That would be 11.0.1 but most is working on the latest version so you should consider whether it is really worth it to downgrade.

Joronaud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ReinNX and SX OS are not compatible with FW 11.0.1. Only Atmosphere is working.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Its not worth the hassle, atmosphere works on the latest fw, and sooner or later everything will be fully compatible with it. Of course if you are not an sx os user who just wants his xci and hdd support back... In that case idk, probably downgrade to the latest FW that is supported by SX, i don't follow and never used it.

D

Deleted User

I'll look forward to your follow up thread OP "I downgraded my Switch, now it doesn't work" because that's usually what happens when someone downgrades.

Reactions: XaneTenshi

KyuubiBoy9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best firmware is 11.0.1, but most homebrew are being updated or are updated for the latest firmware. Though, some games or dlcs might require the latest firmware. I recommend upgrading to the latest firmware, but if you don't want to, stick to firmware 11.0.1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...