Which websites do you visit the most?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlastedGuy9905
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,732
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Likes Likes 1
Haha...the funny thing here is that he said any website that has free HD porn. But he uses this website lol.....(do you get where i am going with this?:rofl2::rofl2:)
...
noplease.msi loading...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Twitch, also does it count if my android tv is playing youtube on auto play? :P
i bet you searched "elevator music" and put autoplay on :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abu_Senpai
Push square for playstation news
Nintendo life for Nintendo news
Gbatemp and wololo for mods/hacks
Facebook for... information I don't need but want I guess lol
And YouTube to watch mostly gaming stuff, reviews and top tens ect
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlastedGuy9905
Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, osu.ppy.sh (osu! site), rarely 4chan and almost never Facebook.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how are all of the 13-year-olds supposed to expand their horizons?
I already have wide bookmark of por-I mean adult head patting, nothing wrong?
Let's not spoil kids111
 

Site & Scene News