YoshistarBaxter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Super Nintendo baby here! First game was Super Mario World, but the first game I ever bought on my own was Zelda: Link to the Past! I still have that cartridge from all those years ago, too; it's my personal treasure~

Reactions: Alexander1970
D

Deleted User

OP
Good Question OP!
For context, The first game i came in contact with was the DS Pictochat with some kid while i was being being wacthed over by a babysitter. Ive been entranced ever since!
Context over.
Later got my own DS in the form of a DSiXL and i loved it! I loved playing the kirby games and Flipnote Hatnea the most of all! Another console would be the PS3 back around the early 2010's but my memory is hazy.
So i could say the DSi was my first portable gaming console along with the PS3 as a home console.
Im sorry if this is confusing op, but thank you for letting me comment!

supernintendo128

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first console was an old SNES that a childhood friend gave me. My first handheld system was a Nintendo DS (original bulky model). My first "modern" console was a Nintendo GameCube.

Slightly unrelated but the Nintendo Switch was the first console I had purchased with my own money.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well... the very first gaming console I bought with my own money was a NES Action Set (I still own it, almost in mint condition).

Though, the very first gaming console I ever had to play with, was an Atari 2600 (don't own it anymore sadly...).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch