Hacking Which titles aren't playable on pasta?

arcangelnew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe it's the ROM region you're using?

Nha is something else, already compared md5 with other users who can run it, maybe is my setup, O3ds with USA sys fw on 4.5, and Emunand with EUR FW 9.8 using rxtools imported tickets, used legit cia, etc, etc, all tried kirby legit cia and mario 3d legit for eur region adn they work on my emunand, but not the smahs, please note that only users with CN can run smash from any region if they are in 9.2 or up.

Reactions: Deleted User

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tomodachi Life
Pokémon Shuffle
Xenoblade

Pretty short list! No complaints here. Leaving CN in the slot and using pasta beats leaving gw in and having the battery drain at 2x the pace.

Jaitsu

Yet Another GBATemp Furry
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this question isn't too off-topic, but are there legit-CIA games that work with Pasta, but not rxMode or MT-Card emuNAND? I have a legit MH4U CIA installed, correct region and all, but upon booting it it instantly just says "The SD card was removed." Obviously, it wasn't. 9.2 emuNAND, 4.5 sysNAND, with a valid Slot0x25KeyX.bin on the SD card.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this question isn't too off-topic, but are there legit-CIA games that work with Pasta, but not rxMode or MT-Card emuNAND? I have a legit MH4U CIA installed, correct region and all, but upon booting it it instantly just says "The SD card was removed." Obviously, it wasn't. 9.2 emuNAND, 4.5 sysNAND, with a valid Slot0x25KeyX.bin on the SD card.

MH4U and SSB4 reboots the 3DS upon boot and you return to your 4.5 sysNAND which says the SD card error immediately after the 3DS reboots.

Jaitsu

Yet Another GBATemp Furry
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Since the 3DS saves RAM for those 2 games. I'm not sure if the New 3DS reboots on those games though.

Hm... I wonder if it would be possible for someone to create an EmuNAND-booting launcher.dat that starts the EmuNAND in reserved-memory mode. If I recall correctly, that mode persists after you exit those games (someone even made a program specifically for getting out of extended-memory mode without rebooting) and perhaps as such it wouldn't need to reboot again, so if you can put it in that state to BEGIN with...

(This is why I really need to learn the coding end of things...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol