Gaming Which Pokemon you suggest on O3DS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dahood
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,875
  • Replies Replies 55

dahood

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
6
Trophies
0
XP
179
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

There are many posts about that. But its all about someone who already played Pokemon. In my case I never ever played Pokemon. I actually never watched Pokemon coz I was just too old, 16 yrs already but I like the Idea and i am pretty sure the games must be awesome. Therefore I dnt care about nostalgic or if Oras is a remake of X/Y etc. Or whatever the names are :)

Which Pokemon game would you guys suggest to me? And why ;)

Ps. I am a huge Zelda fan up to Ocarina of Time. All the new Zelda games I cant identify myself with the characters. Its totally changed :(
 
Hi,

There are many posts about that. But its all about someone who already played Pokemon. In my case I never ever played Pokemon. I actually never watched Pokemon coz I was just too old, 16 yrs already but I like the Idea and i am pretty sure the games must be awesome. Therefore I dnt care about nostalgic or if Oras is a remake of X/Y etc. Or whatever the names are :)

Which Pokemon game would you guys suggest to me? And why ;)

Ps. I am a huge Zelda fan up to Ocarina of Time. All the new Zelda games I cant identify myself with the characters. Its totally changed :(
There's not many choices do you have CFW? I would play pokemon Yellow just to understand the core mechanics of the game especially since it has a retro feel to it.
 
x/y---------------------new pokemon enhanced graphics not a remake

super mystery dungeon-------------you are the pokemon and you help fellow pokemon(i recomend this the most tho )

all retro gba pokemon games -------------------classic and fun
 
Last edited by chaosrunner,
  • Like
Reactions: dahood

On the 3DS I would recommend X/Y or even Virtual Console Yellow. These games are the ones that would be the best introductions to the series by far.
I would also recommend Gold/Silver/Crystal for the GBC, or Platinum for the DS, although try these maybe after you've familiarised yourself with the mechanics and feel of the series.
 
Last edited by Xiphiidae,
  • Like
Reactions: dahood
Thank you all for the answers. I tried Sapphire. But soon I realised its getting monotonic. I basically do nothing else than fighting or catching Pokémon. And this i do all the time, which gets borring. I am at my first Arena fight now. The game is beautiful and the idea very nice. But its from the statt till the end all thr same routine. Am i wrong?
 
Thank you all for the answers. I tried Sapphire. But soon I realised its getting monotonic. I basically do nothing else than fighting or catching Pokémon. And this i do all the time, which gets borring. I am at my first Arena fight now. The game is beautiful and the idea very nice. But its from the statt till the end all thr same routine. Am i wrong?
No there is a story and side quests that will unravel. Especially the end game content.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dahood

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted