Hacking Which one of these would be better?

Kippykip

j e f f
Trophies
Website
kippykip.com
XP
Country
Australia
Not if you buy the R4i Gold 3DS one from www.r4ids.cn. :)
Which Flash Cart Should I Get?
It's pretty good value for the price, but obviously it wont be better than DSTwo in terms of features etc, so of course get the DSTwo if you can, OP. 20 euro for the DSTwo is pretty good price too I think. :)

The r4i gold 3ds is the one that i'm talking about and when that happened I destroyed it..... hehe
DsTwo ftw

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Are you saying that from personal experience that one is better or is it just an established fact within the community that that one is superior?
Both. I have this cart and it's also the only R4i cart on this official sticky list.
Which Flash Cart Should I Get?

They do all look very similar, that is why you need to look for the right website on the sticker.

While there are some flash carts that actually try their best to give support and updates (you'll notice an R4-named cart IS in the list), the majority out there will drop support quickly in order to get you to buy a second cart, then a third, then a fourth...
This is the main reason why I am recommending the r4ids.cn one over those others you suggested, because the developers have good reputation for supporting their cart. Also, if you have this cart instead of some unknown clone, chances are that if you ever need help with it, there are more people able to help you. :)

If you still are unsure, just buy the DSTwo, it is pretty much established fact that the DSTwo is the #1 DS mode flashcart on the market.

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi i'm about to place my order, just double checking to see if this is still the best one to buy

http://www.r43ds.com.pt/cartao-para...-dsi-compativel-dsi-v1-4-5-3ds-v5-1-0-11.html
It says your link is "outdated", previously I was able to reach the site through google cache but now that is not possible either. I can't search for R4 cart either, it gives me nothing. Maybe that's just because I'm trying to reach the site with finnish IP, honestly I don't know.

Okay, I managed to get to the site with Hola unblocker, so r43ds.com.pt does censor out all the R4 carts if your IP is not from Portugal. They also censor "PS3 Jailbreak". That is pretty funny, never seen that before, maybe they are trying to avoid legal trouble or something. :D

As for your question, the best one you could buy would still be Supercard DSTwo, but that cart you just posted is the second best choice, and pretty much the best one out of all these R4 carts.

ArchangelPT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's some weird chinese website... it uses paypal so i'll probably be able to dispute if they fuck it up somehow and it's pretty cheap so i'm giving them ago

Just ordered, thanks for all the help

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The latest version of r4i gold pro and r4i dual-core can work with the latest firmware of 3ds, 2ds and ds console! Official website is r4isdhc.com! The latest version is 2014 version! Official website can tell you which card is fake, the card from r4isdhc.hk!

It doesn't matter which one is fake when they are both bad carts and should be avoided.

http://web.archive.org/web/20140214091622/http://www.r4isdhc.com/r4-product/
Just look at how many flashcarts these con men have released. How do you defend that?

I'm just going to keep referring this stickied chart: Which Flash Cart Should I Get?

There is no mention of r4i gold pro and dual-core on that chart for a good reason. :)

Honestly though, even if you happen to be unfortunate enough to own one of these carts, it really doesn't matter anymore as long as they support Wood firmware, because Nintendo has stopped going after DS piracy (they are instead focusing more on Gateway and its clones). All of these fake carts and whatnot are likely going work on the future 3DS firmwares just fine if they already support 7.0-9.0, but I still wouldn't intentionally support these carts or recommend them to anyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    +1
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy