too late
ph34r.gif

Yakomo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use USB Loader GX for the regular loader business but I just had to give my vote to the very awesome "loadstructor" which I use for the games I play the most! This great "loader" actually lets you create channel wads for your stored-on-usb games and it uses the actual disc channel animation of that game and also allows to set all preferences (video mode, language setting etc.) to one's likeing (they still can be temporarily changed on start by pressing a button). Just great for the game you play every day to not have to start the loader and also really good looking using the original channel animation of the game! Had to give my vote to this so more people get to know it!

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
configurable usb loader all the way, it has the best stability, the best graphics, and the best customization! at first i was afraid of the config file, but it has a "configurator" too! by far the best.

schlappo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The USBLoader CFG is great! Bevor i use the WiiFlow beta2, and it was also a god Loader. But the Final.... Now i swith to the CFG and it is the better one, easy to use and fast Support in the IRC Channel. I´ve kickt the WiiFlow...

SuperSonicRacer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just my opinion, but I like Configurable USB Loader the best. It hasn't failed me yet. Although I'm afraid to load some games, such as Monster Hunter 3 and KOF: Orochi Saga.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had previously voted for Configurable USB Loader, due to never having problems with it, and high level of customizability, but I have switched to Loadstructor, because it takes less clicks to get into a game.

wii knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Covarr said:
I had previously voted for Configurable USB Loader, due to never having problems with it, and high level of customizability, but I have switched to Loadstructor, because it takes less clicks to get into a game.

Did you consider/try the Channel version of 'Configurable' to bypass Homebrew?

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
configurable loader has both the most features, and the most functionality! (fat32 loading is a win). as far as the most sexy, its wiiflow, but config has similar coverflow gui styles too...

D

Deleted-119707

i think i voted for the CFG loader a while back. now i use usb loader GX as it looks more finished

D

Deleted-231483

It's Configurable USB Loader for me. For some strange reason, some games don't work on USB LoaderGX for me.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was GX but I'm now CFG. I prefer the GUI of CFG with it's multiple ways of viewing the cover images and pointing control to scroll around. However, I do like GX's Wii-like menus for options, settings, etc. A combination of both would be great. Functionally both work exactly the same with the games I have.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Slimmmmmm said:
It would be amazing if they 2 joined forces and we got a Cfg Loader GX
tongue.gif
But maybe the competition is what drives them ...
unsure.gif
If they would even join with another Team, my guess would be that they would help WiiFlow...the devs of CFG-Loader helped Hibern before, and even asked if they should continue on CFG-Loader, now that WiiFlow is out...they wont do that anyways, so yeah...scratch that
tongue.gif

Anyways, the best Loaders are without any doubt CFG-Loader and WiiFlow (for me at least).

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
EeZeEpEe said:
I was GX but I'm now CFG. I prefer the GUI of CFG with it's multiple ways of viewing the cover images and pointing control to scroll around. However, I do like GX's Wii-like menus for options, settings, etc. A combination of both would be great. Functionally both work exactly the same with the games I have.
This is exactely how I feel, but I really like the browsing on CFG so I use it. But for example the setting and when you launch a game looks better on GX. Both are good but IMO CFG is a bit better!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-