HeadHunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Supercard Lite - EZ5 3in1 Expansion Pack - M3 GBA Expansion Pack

I can't choose between these GBA-slot devices. Which one is the best pick for me? I have a DSlite and a M3iZero. I want this card to play GBA games and go on the internet with my NDS. Please help me:)

G

GentleFist

i bought a m3 real ds perfect package a long time ago and along with it there was a gba expansion pack and the opera browser and also gba games worked with it~

but i think most people here prefer the ez 3 in 1~

HeadHunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
GentleFist said:
i bought a m3 real ds perfect package a long time ago and along with it there was a gba expansion pack and the opera browser and also gba games worked with it~

but i think most people here prefer the ez 3 in 1~
Because of the extra rumble function on the EZ3in1 or are there other benefits too?

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ez v 3in1 works with many flash carts requiring a slot 1 and loading roms from slot 1 memory card. and yea rumble.

sc require seperate memory card and runs seperate with cart. compatibility isnt that good and max memory card is 2gb

and not sure if theres a prog with m3, but it also runs roms frm slot 1 with m3. its quite good but not sure about compatibility

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
HeadHunt said:
how_do_i_do_that said:
Blah blah blah... read first link in sig, then the section on "What other GEPs are available besides the 3in1".
wat jij wil gast, doe eens kalm.
This is an English speaking forum. It's very rude to suddenly speak to people in your own language if you don't like their answers. This doesn't exactly encourage people to help you.

To answer your question: the M3 Expansion Pack is clearly the best option for you. The EZ 3in1 has the minor advantage or rumble (you really won't use it that much and it has to be separately activated as well) and the bigger advantage of working with a lot of Slot-1 carts. If you only want to use this cart for the M3 Real / M3i Zero, the M3 Expansion Pack is much better. Not only does it integrate in the TouchPod/Sakura/Kaura menu, it also has a near perfect compatibility and support for both cheats and Real Time Save (saving at any time regardless of if the game supports it).

HeadHunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just tell me which one to pick:
M3 GEP or EZV3in1

Posts merged

Oké maar zo onbeleefd was dat toch niet?

Posts merged

Oke bedankt:)

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
HeadHunt said:

Do you like it when people around you suddenly start talking french to one and other? (I guess Turkish and Moroccan counts for us, but you could be Turkish or Moroccan yourself, thus I will not hold that against you)

Just saying.

HeadHunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Saddamsdevil said:
HeadHunt said:

Do you like it when people around you suddenly start talking french to one and other? (I guess Turkish and Moroccan counts for us, but you could be Turkish or Moroccan yourself, thus I will not hold that against you)

Just saying.
I get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.