Gaming Which GBA games use RTC?

Bleagle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, I'm new to the forums : )
Ok, I'm going to buy the EZ-Flash IV for my gb micro. I cant find any better card thats still available and not overpriced.
Unfortunately it has no Real Time clock build in. (on the german site "flashlinker-shop.com" it says "no internal clock - but a real time clock chip", although I cant tell the difference..)
I used google but I found no complete list for gba/gbc games that used the RTC.
I know that the most games that use it are titles of the pokemon series, but Im sure there are some other ones.
So, does anybody have a list?
Thx!

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Satangel said:
The only games I remember are Pokemon (series) and maybe Boktai (not sure)
Also, great choice on the EZ IV, I have one myself and it's a very good card.

You are right.

Boktai had clock and solar sensor, but that is a game to buy and experience for... Well I did buy it back 6 years ago but yeah...

trans am

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't even set time on the EZ Flash IV (phat), don't know if that's possible. For the RTC games, you can always buy the Pokemon carts, that's what I was thinking when I got the EZ IV but then again not really a fan of Pokemon.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, I have pretty rare cart of Pokemon ruby around - It was those early bugged ones what had the resetting clock (in actual code there was bug that made the clock not move even though the battery was normal)

And even more rare in Finland is That I got it fixed... By linking it with pokemon box Gamecube game I loaned. Pretty much NOBODY had the necessary tools to do Gamecube linking in Finland (I never have seen more than that one set) and that repaired the.... "Berry program" - Now I know that Kids even could understand that but that "berry program" actually holds much more in ruby than just berries...

kelvicharlie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think only pokemon is there which use RTC as I too searched for other games but didn't found anything.Hope anybody here can get good list.

alukadoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
The only games I remember are Pokemon (series) and maybe Boktai (not sure)
Also, great choice on the EZ IV, I have one myself and it's a very good card.
Agreed
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1