Gaming Which Final Fantasy?

darkworldz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
why does everyone say ffIV is hard??
its quite easy once u master the elements....
mayb its cos i grind lvls too much during my free time.. XD

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkworldz said:
why does everyone say ffIV is hard??
its quite easy once u master the elements....
mayb its cos i grind lvls too much during my free time.. XD

Yeah, I found it hard as well. I understand griding is a component held in a wealthy amount of RPG's, but sometimes it seems too bothersome.
It gets a bit monotonous and irritating especially if you're low on healing items and far from a town or low on cash.

Now.. back to the OP
I'd recommend FFCC RoF.
I absolutely adore this game. I didn't have high hopes for this game. I saw the childlike characters, and I instantly was turned off.
I have a tendency to stay away from games that have the majority of their characters look like children because, for the most part, it usually implies it has some sort of childlike aspect to the game that is supposed to appeal to younger audiences (I'm not saying ALL the time, as RoF is clearly one of those anecdotal examples). It's really fun, well paced, and I loved how each class had a completely different feel when you controlled the characters. Also, the minigames don't feel completely worthless, boring, and a little thrown in to take up more space. The alchemy and such was pretty interesting, especially as you opened more slots up. It also helped to store magicite if you were full, and knew you would need more later in a tight spot. This game is ridiculously fun and I'm trying to play it as slow as possible because I don't want the game to end.
rolleyes.gif

I actually think Square did a great job with this release. I usually try and stray towards the traditional cliche JRPG i.e., random encounters, turn based battles, extensive classes and items, etc. but this totally took me by suprise. If you're set on 3 or 4, I say go for it, but definitely look into RoF in the future.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FFTA2 is the best thus far, although I am impartial to FF12:RW as well and thought it was pretty decent despite what a lot of other people seem to think. I thought all the other Final Fantasy games for the DS sucked though, FF3 was alright but seeing as how I have played it and 4 to death in the past, having it in 3D didn't really change anything for me as it's still the same game. Honestly, I felt the Dragon Quest remakes were better then the Final Fantasy ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1