Hacking Which DS Flashcard should i buy?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my username maybe new but i've been comming to GBATemp to keep my R4's Cheat database updated ( woot to the team on keep it updated your heros!) anyways seeing as the R4's been drooped by the developers. and been considering a new flashcart one that especially supports SDHC,

which one should i buy? i've seen the DSOne in action and was ok (roomie here has one) but i didnt care for how i would haveto go thru to just find and activate cheats.

and i know about the DSi killing all current DS cards i plan on getting the Acekard 2i for when i get a DSi ( i still occasionally use my EZflash IV 3 in 1 gba cart so i'm keeping my DSPhat for now)

D

Deleted User

Hey Dracari i would advice getting an Acekard 2i as it works on the DS, the DS lite and the DSi. I also think it is the best flashcard available it over took the R4s place at the top.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First you should have searched the forum there are a ton of topics about the same thing. To answer your question I would say go ahead and get the acekard 2i because it works in all the ds's so when you get a dsi you do not have to buy a new card. Plus you could just switch to ysmenu for the r4 it seems to work with all the games I have tried with it including GTA: CW with the ar code save fix, so it will solve your problem if you do not have the money to get a new card at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi