Gaming Which drive do I have?

Samnitmar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have that picture to tell you which drive you have? Or some description of which is which? If it matters, I have a 60GB Pro I'm pretty sure.

Samnitmar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm also wondering how to know if a back-up is "bad" and will get me banned from Live.
EDIT: And also, I think I have a BenQ Drive (Probably a Lite-on, have to check though). Is there any way to flash this? I read somewhere something about changing it to a Samsung and then flashing it. Wasn't sure how that worked or if I understood it correctly
tongue.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Samnitmar said:
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm also wondering how to know if a back-up is "bad" and will get me banned from Live.
EDIT: And also, I think I have a BenQ Drive (Probably a Lite-on, have to check though). Is there any way to flash this? I read somewhere something about changing it to a Samsung and then flashing it. Wasn't sure how that worked or if I understood it correctly
tongue.gif

You will only get banned in your ISO's aren't stealthed.

and regarding your other question you will only need to switch you for another drive (doesn't have to be samsung) if you have a lite-on. You'll get information from a quick search in google on how to flash drives.

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Samnitmar said:
tongue.gif

just got my 360 yesterday.
i have the samsung drive. could you explain a bit what diff this makes?

also my console is "modified". does that only run it's own cd's or does that run torrent downloadable games too.
just wondering if the xobx dvd's are new space age shit or whether they can run regular dvd-rw's.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
Prime said:
Samnitmar said:
tongue.gif

You will only get banned in your ISO's aren't stealthed.

Or if you play review copies of course.

nin10do said:
QUOTE(Samnitmar @ Nov 24 2008, 11:52 PM)
tongue.gif

just got my 360 yesterday.
i have the samsung drive. could you explain a bit what diff this makes?

also my console is "modified". does that only run it's own cd's or does that run torrent downloadable games too.
just wondering if the xobx dvd's are new space age shit or whether they can run regular dvd-rw's.

You can burn the games onto standard DVD+R DLs. The games are about seven gig each.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far