Which celebrity are you the most sick of seeing/hearing about? NOT POLITICIANS. Celebrities.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes!

Yes!

Your generation truly sucks. Only worse ones are whomever comes after you. It's not your fault. My generation doesn't care about made up feelings and fantasies so yours made feelings and fantasies the most important thing. Your rebellion was to be soft.. Ironic.

Tired hearing of the My pillow turd, Miley Cyrus, Beyonce, anyone named Kardashian, Pinket-Smith, Amber Turd, Oprah, James Charles, mulvayney, Bruce Jenner... all the Jenners. THE ENTIRE ROYAL FAMILY, Zuck (unless he kicks Elon's ass) Amy Schumer, Whoppie, MGK and the list goes on and on.

The media has made celebrities out of these turds. Thanks to the Jerry Springers and TMZs, people who should have been left behind are shaping society. We're all doomed. Idiocracy is here! Comacho might actually get Re elected! Fuck!
I forgot about MGK, fuck that dude.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I keep seeing "Taylor Swift" and now I have to ask, how often is she talked about? I don't have cable TV, I avoid/block most celebrities on social media, and I don't really get into drama news. So I literally never hear about her but it seems like everyone does.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I keep seeing "Taylor Swift" and now I have to ask, how often is she talked about? I don't have cable TV, I avoid/block most celebrities on social media, and I don't really get into drama news. So I literally never hear about her but it seems like everyone does.
Not that often. You have to actively seek out outlets with that kind of content.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
She's been touring on her "Eras Tour" all summer, and it's been annoying to see trending on Twitter almost every damn day. I fail to see the appeal, as her music is very mid and basic. Music for women that give toothy head.

Reactions: mikefor20

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol