Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
topgunroofm said:
OK With my R4, i had to use YSMENU to use the RUMBLE and Expansion RAM, and GBAEXpackLoader for playing GBA games. Does the GBAexpackLoader
do all thaton the M3 Real?
You bet. From what I heard, you need to patch ROMs you want to use rumble on, and you gotta patch the Opera browser, but GBA ExpLoader runs GBA games flawlessly.
but I have YSMenu...................I just load the games directly from the menu there.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
topgunroofm said:
Thanks, i'll about buying a M3 Real
Good choice. You won't be disappointed.
yaynds.gif

Welce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well it seems it's between M3 Real and Cyclo DS
Leaning more towards Cyclo DS... I will have to look towards the review..

My things are..
Money is not an object at this point until I get a tattoo in July which will cost 250 Euros.
I would like one of the Flash Carts that I can:
Customize (Make skins, use premade skins fore)
Cheat (when the game gets too hard, Also I use the cheat list from GBAtemp.net, So whichever would be easiest to put in the flashcart, that's the one I would use with.)
Update (Where I can update in the future)
User Friendly (One that is very easy to use and install.. This being my first, I don't want something complicated)

Those are the four major things..

Though I would like to know which cart supports the biggest Micro SD..
M3 DS Real.. Supports up to 8GB
But what does Cyclo DS support up to?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Welce said:

My things are..
Money is not an object at this point until I get a tattoo in July which will cost 250 Euros.
Cheat (when the game gets too hard, Also I use the cheat list from GBAtemp.net, So whichever would be easiest to put in the flashcart, that's the one I would use with.)
User Friendly (One that is very easy to use and install.. This being my first, I don't want something complicated)

Actually, I think the M3 Real supports up to 16GB these days. Could be wrong though. But who could possibly want more than 8 gigs anyways?

And from what your needs are, the M3 Real screams your name. M3 Sakura can be customized very well with plenty of good-looking skins. It supports Action Replay cheats fully (B-type pointers have been fixed I believe... if not then just use Sakura 1.34). You can also update it when the M3 Team releases a new version, just copy the new SYSTEM folder to your card. And user friendly? You better believe it! Sakura has to be the most user-friendly firmware I've ever seen. It's completely controlled by sliding and tapping. This review will tell you all you need to know about Sakura.

What more could you possibly need?

Welce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Skyline969 said:
Welce said:

My things are..

Actually, I think the M3 Real supports up to 16GB these days. Could be wrong though. But who could possibly want more than 8 gigs anyways?

And from what your needs are, the M3 Real screams your name. M3 Sakura can be customized very well with plenty of good-looking skins. It supports Action Replay cheats fully (B-type pointers have been fixed I believe... if not then just use Sakura 1.34). You can also update it when the M3 Team releases a new version, just copy the new SYSTEM folder to your card. And user friendly? You better believe it! Sakura has to be the most user-friendly firmware I've ever seen. It's completely controlled by sliding and tapping. This review will tell you all you need to know about Sakura.

What more could you possibly need?

Well I was thinking of putting my music or anime on it as well since I heard some support Flashcarts MP3's and video.. So I could listen or watch anime while on the train on my way to school.. (Thus why needing more then 8 gigs)
But since the M3 Real seems to be a good choice, I will look into that..
Thank you for all your help.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Welce said:
Well I was thinking of putting my music or anime on it as well since I heard some support Flashcarts MP3's and video.. So I could listen or watch anime while on the train on my way to school.. (Thus why needing more then 8 gigs)
But since the M3 Real seems to be a good choice, I will look into that..
Thank you for all your help.
My pleasure. Just trying to lead people on the right track.
biggrin.gif
I adore the MP3 and video playback that Sakura has built into it. And you'd be surprised how little space you need for videos. One 5-10 minute video is 10-20 megs, which is fairly small. I keep some of my favorite Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This episodes on my M3 Real.
tongue.gif
You know, for some on-the-go explosions.

jordanqu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Without a doubt its the CycloDS Evolution. It has so many more features than other carts and has the best compatability with a team updating the firmware often.

Or.......if u dont wanna spend the AUD$70, get the edge.
Its the same card but only US$15

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM