Hacking Which 3DS compatible DS flashcart should I get?

LAA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I've been getting the urge to play DS games on my 3DS lately, but wondering which 3DS flashcart I should get...
My friend reccomends me DSTWo. I know its one of the best, (If not the best), but I'm not sure if thats neccessary to get. I really only want a cheap flashcart capable of playing DS games primarily.

I would only really invest in a DSTWO if its possible it can play 3DS games in or can use the 3DS features such as 3D, hardware features, etc etc etc, in the future.

So can anyone give me their reccomendations?

Thanks

LAA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nitrozz said:
Acekard 2i work perfect

Does acekard 2i have the feature where when you select it on the 3DS, it looks like the DS game you want to play?

EDIT: The other thing I was wondering is that I would buy DSTWO, but I think only if it has a chance of running 3DS roms ever, otherwise I'm just wasting money I think to just play DS roms, when soon after I'm gonna be buying another thing for 3DS roms.
Does anyone know if its possible DSTWO or acekard or anything can ever theroetically play 3DS roms?

Decooter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the Supercard couldnt play 3DS roms the way it's built now.

If all you care about is playing DS games on 3DS then I'd recommend Acekard 2i since it's much cheaper than Supercard and is just as good at playing DS roms.

However DSTWO has worked almost immediately after each 3DS firmware update whereas Acekard has had some downtime while team Acekard worked on updating firmware, so it you dont want to have to worry about the possibility of having to wait a few days after each firmware, DSTWO is a safer choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/