Derpncheez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to anyone who can answer my questions,

I've got a Vita on 3.61, but was wondering a few things since the noob faq doesn't quite answer my questions.

1. Is it better to go straight to 3.68 or go up to 3.65? I'd like to be able to play the most recent games and updates, but was wondering if it's possible from 3.65 and still possible to have a permanent hack?

2. What's the normal boot time on 3.68 to start up Henkaku with H-Encore?

Much thanks to any and all help!

snake218

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upgrade to 3.65. Yo can play new games. There is a plugin for that, and yes, 3.65 the hack is permanent, on 3.68 will need to apply it on every reboot.

Last edited by snake218,
Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As snake218 said. 3.65 will work perfectly until there is another Release like Enso. H-Encore needs to be Enabled each time you Power the Device on, like Gateway 3DS. But it may be a while before the next Exploit/Hack, and who knows if it is like Enso, or H-Encore.

Derpncheez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upgrade to 3.65. Yo can play new games. There is a plugin for that, and yes, 3.65 the hack is permanent, on 3.68 will need to apply it on every reboot.

Is there possibly a guide on how to do this? I've looked on the few stickied posts, but don't really see a guide or link how to update to 3.65 or any mention of the plugin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...