where to see the extended files needed to start atmosphere?

sertose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi all, i hope someone can help me..
I have installed the latest versions of atmosphere (1.4.1) and hetake (6.0.1), when I enter RCM and start the hetake payload, I go to launch and start Atmosphere FSS0 EmuMMC, I get a red message: Error loading g fss0 : bad atmosphere/package3 ini cfg or missing/corrupt files!

informed and I read that from a macbook when files are downloaded it may be that the download of the files is dirty, as a macos user I will have had this type of problem.
my question is how do i know if the files have been downloaded successfully? I uninstalled and re-downloaded them but the problem persists
if I can see the sources of the individual files I can see if my computer has changed anything during the download; thank you in advance for your time.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all, i hope someone can help me..
I have installed the latest versions of atmosphere (1.4.1) and hetake (6.0.1), when I enter RCM and start the hetake payload, I go to launch and start Atmosphere FSS0 EmuMMC, I get a red message: Error loading g fss0 : bad atmosphere/package3 ini cfg or missing/corrupt files!

informed and I read that from a macbook when files are downloaded it may be that the download of the files is dirty, as a macos user I will have had this type of problem.
my question is how do i know if the files have been downloaded successfully? I uninstalled and re-downloaded them but the problem persists
if I can see the sources of the individual files I can see if my computer has changed anything during the download; thank you in advance for your time.
Your post was answered in this thread. Please use that instead for any future questions.

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up