The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where to get title updates, the site i use to use has been down for quite some time

EDIT found the answer myself, they moved their site it is now

http://xbuc.clanvids.net/

in case anyone else needs title updates (pretty sure i'm allowed to post this link, if not feel free to remove mods)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for this DarkCrudus, I had missed them since their old domains got suspended and was about to see about some DLC. Alas having now just checked it seems they do not allow/have set up the ability to visit their site by IP ( 38.108.68.34 ) which might get troublesome if this happens again.

@PettingZoo to answer the next question they also stack- you just need to download the latest one and stick that in there (unless of course you want another given update for LAN play or exploit a bug or something).

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn i thought this was what i needed.

i am currently banned and cannot update. i thought that i could just use a usb to install the updates.lol

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
Damn i thought this was what i needed.

i am currently banned and cannot update. i thought that i could just use a usb to install the updates.lol

you could potentially use this, if ya got a transfer cable, or anything to hook your hdd up to your pc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*