OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, first post so be gentle
wink.gif

I've been reading a lot about the whole mod scene for DS's the last few days, and it sounds that the Edge fits my needs the best for the best price. Obviously the CycloDS is better, but most likely not worth the price. I just want a card that plays all the current games, won't be obsolete, and can save games in game.

My real question is to where to get it right now. I don't want to wait too long, and the places that I've seen recommended that currently have them in stock are:

stuffs4kids.com
and
gogods.net

Both are about the same price ($30ish), but I'm not sure about the reliablitiy and quickness of shipping. Any info would be great.

bassballboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
dealwoot?
its quick (ships from LA) and is reliable

Out of stock there.

Also, I know this is the edge forum, but woulld it be worth it to pay the extra ~$16 and get the Cyclo? I know it has wii support, and online feature support, does it do anything else the Edge doesn't?

Mandangolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
real times saves is when you save your game at any time, not having to use save points or check points that you normally use. nice little feature, but its kind of cheap, and for me, the cyclods wasnt worth double the price for a few options that i don't use.

gogods.net has them in stock, and i got mine in one business day. highly recommend them.

NPVinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine from stuffs4kids. Did it First Class and it took 2 days to get to me, so I'd recommend them as well.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have both an EDGE and a CycloDS.
I use the EDGE because it boots faster.
When I used the CycloDS, I did not use any of the extra features, except to disable/reinable cheats - once.
If I wanted to order an EDGE now, I would probably try stuffs4kids.com.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Yea though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil, for I am the meanest SOB in the Valley.

KC599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GoGoDS has my order on an unexpected delay. :|
Stuff4kids doesn't have any at the moment, so I'm back to square 1.

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just bought one from leetmod.com

Took a week to get it. Perfect condtion. I think it was something like 28.00 with shipping. Been waiting since January 21st for Dealextreme to get em in. Gave up and happy i did. Now my niece will be happy on her b-day.

KC599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to also recommend Leetmod. It took a while to process the order but once it did, it arrived pretty quick. About 6 days to be exact.

skyoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
seems the Edge card is out of stock everywhere now. I heard my friends that this seller Dealsniper.com with Edge cards in stock for dispatch within 24 hours, I am going to place order there to see whether they really get stocks or not.

bassballboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bringin this back from the dead. Leetmod still a good place to order from? My friend needs an edge within 2 weeks for a present

Also, has anyone bought from koolds?

T1nmaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bassballboy said:
bringin this back from the dead. Leetmod still a good place to order from? My friend needs an edge within 2 weeks for a present

Also, has anyone bought from koolds?
Leetmod is still good. I've bought lots from them, but they are sold out of Edge right now.

Console Mole

Trophies
XP
Country
bassballboy said:
Hey all, first post so be gentle
wink.gif

I've been reading a lot about the whole mod scene for DS's the last few days, and it sounds that the Edge fits my needs the best for the best price. Obviously the CycloDS is better, but most likely not worth the price. I just want a card that plays all the current games, won't be obsolete, and can save games in game.

My real question is to where to get it right now. I don't want to wait too long, and the places that I've seen recommended that currently have them in stock are:

stuffs4kids.com
and
gogods.net

Both are about the same price ($30ish), but I'm not sure about the reliablitiy and quickness of shipping. Any info would be great.

The good news is that you can buy the Edge from here in the UK:

http://www.consolemole.co.uk

If you purchase a MicroSD card at the same time, then the firmware is added for you FREE of charge too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout