Hardware Where to get a PAL new 3DS?

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, use the calculator. I posted it like three times.

I did... I used it... it gives me a tax code

9504.50.0000... for USA... but it varies from state to state... and it wont say what the tax is for Florida... all i know is that the 3ds is duty free... dont know about the other taxes...

Thank you btw:wink:

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but it varies from state to state...
The import duties (tariffs) are federal, not collected by state, so the duties are the same for all of the US . The only thing that differs by state is the sales tax. Maybe you don't have to pay customs in the US for video-game devices. If this is the case, be happy ;)

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The import duties (tariffs) are federal, not collected by state, so the duties are the same for all of the US . The only thing that differs by state is the sales tax. Maybe you don't have to pay customs in the US for video-game devices. If this is the case, be happy ;)

i hope so...

I wasnt charged sales tax at play-asia.. i wonder if i have to pay that when Fedex comes.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We will see said the blindman ... B-)

Its gonna be worth it to show up at the Majoras Mask launch party at Gamestop with it.....Like a Boss. Ill just wait for the inevitable.."I wish they released the regular new nintendo 3ds in the states." and then. BOOM... CHECK IT OUT SON!!!!:yaysp:

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can pre order the zelda limited edition n3ds-xl on Nintendos website.

Was that for me? I didnt pre order the MM3dsXL.. Im importing the Aussie White new 3ds and showing up at Gamestop to show it off. :) Dont worry, I wont get robbed. :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone