Hardware Where to get a PAL new 3DS?

Öhr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am having a hard time finding the new 3DS. I have yet to find a single australian shop that exports the 3DS to Germany. Ebay lists a few auctions that are sure to explode soon, so they are probably out of the question as well. then there is 365games UK, which for some reason doesnt ship their imported new 3DS to germany either...

seriously, where can I buy one that isnt excruciatingly overpriced? I'm looking at a 200€ price here for a PAL new 3DS (not XL).

Can anyone help me out?

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Play Asia has them for 210 EUR and they ship to Germany. Unless you order from Europe you'll most likely have to factor import tax in, though.

Öhr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well, around that price point then. right now, im failing to find something below 270€ for that matter!

enarky,
i forgot to check playasia entirely - didnt expect them to have australian 3DSes >_<
well, it would cost me around 260€ there with shipping and (import) taxes, so its not quite an alternative just yet :(

id already be happy being south of 250€, with reasonable speedy shipping (= ships within the EU and shitty customs dont apply and keep the package there for 4 weeks!)

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was just going to suggest sending an email as it might be a mistake or something. Only other thing I can think is if you have any friends in the UK, order one sent to them and get them to send it to you.

Reactions: Öhr

Öhr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xbiteworld is 365games? mhh...

well, theyre 10gbp more expensive than on site, plus shipping costs are not listed

D

Deleted-355425

xbiteworld is 365games? mhh...

well, theyre 10gbp more expensive than on site, plus shipping costs are not listed
message them, i bought from 365games website via paypal and was paid to xbiteworld.

Öhr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
whatever, ill just buy it! FYEAHZOMFGYAYW00T

EDIT: cant....

"One or more of the items below can't be purchased because the seller hasn't specified postage costs to the location selected".

Guess I'll contact them via eBay as well!

EDIT2: I cant contact them via eBay >_<
NmvIL27.png

Öhr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So 365games responded via livechat - email came in later.

LiveChat:
Jess:
Hello [MY NAME HERE]. My name is Jess how can I help?
Me:
Hello. I would like to order a new 3DS. However, the site is telling me, its banned in my country Germany
Me:
Why?
Jess:
Unfortunately we are not able to ship this item to your location due to the weight of the item. I apologise for the confusion with the error message but as of yet we do not have the correct error message for this
Me:
Older 3ds xl is heavier and bigger, yet it ships to germany
Me:
so that can't be it
Jess:
This is the reason which we have been provided with as to why we can not ship this to your location. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do regarding this as this item will not be shipped to Germany. Is there anything else I can help with?
Me:
I would really like to order one though. can't you make an exception?
Me:
Plus, the reason makes no sense whatsoever
Jess:
No I am sorry there are no exceptions when we are not able to ship the item to a country.
Me:
Why are you discriminating against German customers?
Jess:
I am sorry you feel this way and I will pass on your query to the relevant department to look into, however at present we are not shipping this product to any other country apart from the UK. There is nothing further to be said regarding this. If there is nothing else I can help you with, I will close this chat to let other customers through
Me:
That sucks

Final quote from jess is what was written in the mail as well, so no point quoting that as well.

Overall: Shit. Where do I get my new 3DS from now?!

D

Deleted-355425

So 365games responded via livechat - email came in later.

LiveChat:

Final quote from jess is what was written in the mail as well, so no point quoting that as well.

Overall: Shit. Where do I get my new 3DS from now?!
ebay...

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I know the situation sucks for you, but that live chat sucked for Jess, too. eBay / Play-Asia is your friend, that's part of (your) life to deal with unfortunately. Wish I could help you, but I just ordered mine from Play-Asia. It's expensive, though you can't expect anything else at this moment. Just be patient until the New 3DS is available in your region if you want it for a good price.

Öhr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i got mine off ebay just a few hours ago. more expensive than 365games, yet a lot less than an import via play-asia.

oh well, at least i own one now (once its here ofc)

Reactions: shinkodachi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1