Hacking where to get a mt card in brazil or anywhere else?? (afraid of brick)

lucasferrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
guys please help,where could i buy one?i bought a 3ds xl with my very very very last economies ,and im too afraid to brickit with 30 minutes of use :hateit:

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter if it's a fake card, you still shouldn't brick. Just make sure to use the firmware from MT-card's website.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It doesn't matter if it's a fake card, you still shouldn't brick. Just make sure to use the firmware from MT-card's website.
you cant use the firmware with other cards. every flash card has its own FW except for the first batch of clones, i.e r4i/3dslink/orange3ds

you can get any card if you stick to the safe firmware files though

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cant use the firmware with other cards. every flash card has its own FW except for the first batch of clones, i.e r4i/3dslink/orange3ds

you can get any card if you stick to the safe firmware files though

Right, I should have mentioned that the worst that can happen is getting a useless card. Still a somewhat big deal, but much less than ruining a 3DS.

lucasferrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
guys i forgot to say that my bricking fear was refered to the gateway which is the only one i have avaliable to buy...............its too expensive..........brick possibility (some say its ramdom,some say its related to the alternated/hacked software spread in the net)..........and donthave multrom...........................

which is the best store to buy online (a store that delivers here in brazil).............

lucasferrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Dark Fulgore

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm no the best example, but brazilians have no etiquette on international forums, I kinda feel embarassed for his spams. :(
But this topic was helpful to me. I'm just waiting this month if Gateway will release a new firmware so I can decide which card I will buy.
At the moment I'm more inclined to buy a MT-Card.

WaryLouka

Official Representative of the SuperCard Team
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nds-card have specific options and comments for Brazil. I got my Supercard DSTwo from there and it shipped super-fast ( 1 Week shipped, 4 Weeks to get to destination )
Also, NDS-CARD is GBAtemp's favorite reseller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol