Hacking Where to buy?

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't buy from divineo, it takes them forever to ship your product and when the website says a product is in stock, they're most likely lying.
mad.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to buy one (finally), what is the best compatible Micro SD card for it? I don't want any lag in game or in PoR's intro movie.

Help is appreciated.
smile.gif

techforumz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoNSTaR said:
I'm going to buy one (finally), what is the best compatible Micro SD card for it? I don't want any lag in game or in PoR's intro movie.

Help is appreciated.
smile.gif
I've heard that the Class-6 microSDHC 4GB from A-Data are really good. I'm still waiting for mine.

bclowe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iggy2kX said:
Realhotstuff should have them on the 14th. If you order one now you are guaranteed a copy as soon as they get them.

real hot stuff is great, and ship fast. i live in california, and ordered one friday, and got it today, with the cheapest shipping.

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoNSTaR said:

Help is appreciated.
smile.gif
I also am interested in buying a CycloDS and am wondering what would be the best 2 and 4 GB cards to use with it? (not sure which to get) I've read around all over the place and it still seems that the Japanese manufactured Kingston MicroSD cards are the best, but I'm always interested in what other people are using and if they have speed problems.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I'd prefer to buy one that comes packaged with the CycloDS so I won't have to pay more for shipping, is the Kingston 2GB Japan any good? ($28 one)

hala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one cyclo white and 4g class6 tfcard from topmodders on Monday, got them today.
so far so good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1