Hardware Where to buy Zelda 25th anniversary 3DS in Canada?

Tsukurimashou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm from Canada (Quebec) and I don't know where I can buy the Zelda 3DS, I tried Wallmart, Bestbuy, Gamestop, FutureShop and only Gamestop have the Zelda 3DS the 3 other only have the black, red and blue 3DS.
I want one for Christmas, I'm afraid that Gamestop is out of stock before I can buy it.
I don't understand why Wallmart, Bestbuy and FutureShop don't have the bundle... Do you know other place where I can buy one?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Tsukurimashou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Amazon.ca was the 1st website I looked at, by "where to buy Zelda 25th anniversary 3DS in canada" I mean "where to buy Zelda 25th anniversary 3DS in canada for 200$ or less" (which is the "real" price).
But I did research on the internet and I think the bundle is an EBgame exclusivity and thats why I don't find it somewhere else (for 200$)

loco365

Trophies
XP
Try Zellers/HBC or some smaller gaming stores like Play N' Trade or EB Games. Perhaps you might find one at a Loblaws or Superstore (if they are in QC). They might also just be sold out for the time, so try going back and see when they'll get in a new shipment.

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, it is a Limited Edition, from what I remember people posting in the forums, most of them were already sold out during the black friday. =S

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Amazon.ca was the 1st website I looked at, by "where to buy Zelda 25th anniversary 3DS in canada" I mean "where to buy Zelda 25th anniversary 3DS in canada for 200$ or less" (which is the "real" price).
But I did research on the internet and I think the bundle is an EBgame exclusivity and thats why I don't find it somewhere else (for 200$)

So you asked a question and then googled the answer (which I assume is what you wanted US to do for you), finding it probably instantly.

Point of this thread?

Btw, learn what trolling is.
It's not everything and anything, I can tell you that.

Tsukurimashou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I know, I bought it last week, good thing they have tons of stock, I was affraid it was too late but they still have a lot of stock.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Try Zellers/HBC or some smaller gaming stores like Play N' Trade or EB Games. Perhaps you might find one at a Loblaws or Superstore (if they are in QC). They might also just be sold out for the time, so try going back and see when they'll get in a new shipment.

Superstore FTW. I have found such good stuff there for cheap.

Reactions: 1 person

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

Superstore FTW. I have found such good stuff there for cheap.
That was the only place I could get OoT 3D last summer, It truly is the Real Canadian Super Store!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Btw, learn what trolling is.
It's not everything and anything, I can tell you that.

Quit trolling the poor guy. ;P

@OP.. When posting a thread here, you should probably include any and all information you possibly can. Price included. A lot of the tempers love taking things the way they do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.