Where to buy SX core?

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country
if anyone can PM me ideally a US seller that has stock would be very appreciative, trying to avoid the long wait for another chip

nitroflux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, bought one from that store. How much does it take to arrive generally?

i'm not sure how long they usually take to ship, but i've been reading many posts from people who are worried that they wont receive their orders and have been waiting more than a month. i have noticed though that nearly all of these people seem to be based in the USA or Canada, and the txswitch site does mention that they are having long delivery times to those countries. It looks like Western Europe is handled by a different shipping company though - I only had to wait a week - it's the fastest shipment i've ever received from China - hopefully your will ship just as fast as mine did!

rosendohl13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello man, can you send me the link as well? I'm looking for a trusted USA seller. Thanks
sent you a message on where to buy. very trusted seller

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

send me a pm I got you!
Hello man, can you send me a PM with the details? I'm looking for a USA seller. Thanks

friedchickengamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I made an account just to find this link, could someone please help me out, I'm looking for the SX Core shipping to the UK. All other TX leads go nowhere, is the SX Core actually out for consumer purchase? Cheers :)

mesmeriize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in ny,u.s looking for sx core. P.m me for a trusted seller that can ship fast. I'm only looking for 1 for now but will buy more on the future.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work for nintendo can u send me the link as well j/k. Seriously what keeps them from just creating an account and asking themselfs

theoneijustmade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little late to this post, but also having a tough time finding a trusted seller. With all these stories I'm hearing about refunds and canceed orders, I just want to find a legit place to buy from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo