where to buy AUS N3ds that ships from the EU

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by the avenger, Jan 4, 2015.

1. the avenger
    OP

the avenger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2010
    United States
    so with the close release of the gateway i want to snag me a n3ds before they get updated and due to my countries customs i will have to almost as much the 3ds itself if it's not shipped from the EU,tried 365games and it says my country(bulgaria) is banned so i am looking for suggestions

2. Kippykip

Kippykip D E L E T T H I S

Mar 30, 2013
    Ebay?

3. the avenger
    OP

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2010
    United States
    i have a bad history with ebay so i'd rather avoid that,however thanks for the suggestion anyway

4. the avenger
    This message by the avenger has been removed from public view by Vulpes Abnocto, Jan 4, 2015.
    Jan 4, 2015
  5. Kippykip

Kippykip D E L E T T H I S

Mar 30, 2013
    It depends on the seller
    Look at the top right to see if they have positive feedback otherwise don't buy from them

I get all consoles and handhelds from ebay so I get a specific model/version like I did with the psp

6. the avenger
    OP

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2010
    United States
    followed your advice and i couldn't find a single bloody one that ships from anywhere but australia so unless you have a particular seller in mind that's a no-go

Kippykip likes this.
  7. Bug_Checker_

Bug_Checker_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 10, 2006
    United States
    Will 365games ship to a middleman/reshipper (like in japan there is tenso and fromjapan etc)?

8. the avenger
    OP

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2010
    United States
    i'll have to check on that but i never any such services so any advice/recommendations would be helpfull

9. Framework43

Framework43 I'm International

Sep 3, 2008
    United States
  10. the avenger
    OP

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2010
    United States
    thanks a lot,those guys are dirt cheap so i'll probably end up doing that if i don't find any others

11. Food

Food Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    i used play-asia to buy both the small n3ds and the LL they ship the same day around 5 hours after you place your order and it arrives 3-5 days

12. Bug_Checker_

Bug_Checker_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 10, 2006
    United States
    Yes but he is trying to eliminate or reduce custom dues/taxes/fees by staying in(ordering from) EU

13. Wizardy

Wizardy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2006
  14. Elusivo

Elusivo GBAtemp Fan

Jun 21, 2013
    Nice, but sucks that with shipping is some 268€ to my country, around 20€ more expensive than 365games and they only ship after day 12... how much does the full/unopened n3ds xl box weigh?

Does Belgium follow the 2y E.U. warranty law?