Hacking Where to buy a Supercard DSTwo in 2020?

winsupermario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got enough money and I am currently in the market for a flashcard for my old DS which I've heard many great things of. I'm interested in it's emulation capabilities especially with it having a CPU many times faster than the ARM9 chip. Though I can't seem to find anywhere to buy one. All of the websites either have it out of stock or they've been closed down. Is there anywhere that I could purchase one?

Reactions: wonkeytonk

Sayora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet is to find one on ebay by saving the search to get notified when one appears. Every once in a while someone auctions one, but none are available at the moment though. Be patient and eventually you'll be able to get one. That's how I got mine.

EDIT: They also tend to go for high prices. I got mine at $50 but I've seen them go over $100 sometimes.

Last edited by Sayora,

a9hkf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I saw this thread this morning, and quickly realized I have an extra DSTwo that has been sitting in a box for a couple years (for an old DSi XL that was broken years ago and never replaced).

Tested, upgraded firmware to the latest version (circa 2015!), and just listed on eBay!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-