1. winsupermario

OP winsupermario Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I've got enough money and I am currently in the market for a flashcard for my old DS which I've heard many great things of. I'm interested in it's emulation capabilities especially with it having a CPU many times faster than the ARM9 chip. Though I can't seem to find anywhere to buy one. All of the websites either have it out of stock or they've been closed down. Is there anywhere that I could purchase one?

2. PikachuR77

PikachuR77 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Your best bet is to find one on ebay by saving the search to get notified when one appears. Every once in a while someone auctions one, but none are available at the moment though. Be patient and eventually you'll be able to get one. That's how I got mine.

EDIT: They also tend to go for high prices. I got mine at $50 but I've seen them go over $100 sometimes.

Last edited by PikachuR77, Jun 15, 2020
  3. winsupermario

OP winsupermario Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I take it the DSTwo and DSTwo Plus aren't being made or sold brand new anymore.

4. PikachuR77

PikachuR77 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    No, I don't think they are.

5. winsupermario

OP winsupermario Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    That's a shame.

6. a9hkf

a9hkf Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I saw this thread this morning, and quickly realized I have an extra DSTwo that has been sitting in a box for a couple years (for an old DSi XL that was broken years ago and never replaced).

Tested, upgraded firmware to the latest version (circa 2015!), and just listed on eBay!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Supercard, Where, DSTwo