Hacking Where to buy a Legit working R4DS

Virtualgenoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a working adult not looking for some hong kong cheap as can be product. I want a legit - working R4DS card with the reader and adapter for use of homebrew and emulators on a standard Nintendo DS.
Can someone please make things simple for me and post a link to a (American) website where I can purchase one.

I have been threw about 5 different sites which are all sister sites of this hong kong visa only bs.

Do I have any hope for an American legit site?

Thanks for your time.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Senbei Norimaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am a working adult not looking for some hong kong cheap as can be product. I want a legit - working R4DS card with the reader and adapter for use of homebrew and emulators on a standard Nintendo DS.
Can someone please make things simple for me and post a link to a (American) website where I can purchase one.

I have been threw about 5 different sites which are all sister sites of this hong kong visa only bs.

Do I have any hope for an American legit site?

Thanks for your time.

Lol, all flash carts come from China. If you don't want "cheap" get a Dstwo not a R4.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You need a microSD card (non-sdhc, so 2GB or less) and a microSD card reader.
You can buy a MicroSD card with your flashcard, but that's not really suggested since they often ship cheap crap microSD cards.
I suggest buying one at your local radio shack if they still have them or online like at walmart.com
http://www.walmart.com/ip/SanDisk-SDSDQ-2048-A11M-2GB-microSD-Card/8207320
You can also buy microSD adapters at walmart and any electronic store.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
As stated, these things are produced in China, any shop you get them from that's located in the US is a shop that imports before selling to you (opposed to shops that ship it right from China to you when you order it).

Do remember that the original R4 can only use up to 2GB MicroSD cards, so if you want a ton of games I'd go with something newer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ +1