Hacking Where is the best place to buy 1?

N1nt3nd0gam3r

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know you can only buy them online if your in the US so what is the best website to buy one of these off of? (i want the real thing good quality not a clone!)

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
www.dealextreme.com is one of the cheapest. I got my cousin an Acekard 2.1 from there. But the shipment, if you choose the free option, will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. It took 1 and a half weeks to get to me in England.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Depends. Would you like it to be a North American dealer, or n Asia-based dealer?

If price is no big deal, go to DealWoot or YallGames. Speedier shipping.

If you would prefer to save money, buy it from Deal Extreme (how fitting lol) and wait longer for shipping.

Keep in mind that American/Canadian dealers are less likely to pawn off fakes.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Deal Extreme should do you fine (no that doesn't sound wrong). Once it's shipped it only takes about 3 days to arrive. But it takes about a week to get to that stage.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from RealHotStuff.com because they're located in the US (New Jersey), they had FREE USPS 1st Class Shipping (I ordered Monday and got it on Wed. I live in CA) all for exactly $19. RHS also guarantees that the Acekard is the Acekard 2.1. The packaging was pretty good. It was a medium sized cardboard box containing the super-small Acekard box. The SD Reader is not the Acekard SD Reader but it is extremely sturdy and works well.

If you don't mind waiting, then I suggest DX. But if you can spend an extra 7 bucks to get it to you a week early, then go for RHS.

~ Jon

Lacedolphin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff.com may be a few bucks more but they stand behind thier stuff, unreal fast shipping, and no worries about fakes>>>> happy customer

themando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from DX, it took quite a while for it to ship (almost two weeks). It shipped last Tuesday, and I'm expecting it either late this week or early next week. If you want to pay little, but wait a while, go the DX way, it's definitely legit and you will get an AK2.1 eventually. If you want to pay a bit more, and want it to be quicker, realhotstuff.com might be your way to go.

themando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LxTrix said:
will www.dealextreme.com provide a tracking number?
If your order is greater than $15, it's added with the order. If your order is not greater than $15, you'll have to add like, $1.70 to your order.

nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
when or if nintendo release a update for the dsi that disables acekard, can the acekard be updated to prevent disabling?

EDIT: i want to use as little money as possible and not get an fake.i don`t botter of the shipping times. is DX the best for me? (that sounds like i am going to marry DX, but i don`t)

pantomime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just ordered my second acekardi from stuff4kids.com . They are based in New Jersey. They are getting a shipment of around 300 in tomorrow. (the 9th)

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had good results with some of the recommended sellers on the main page here, like Dealwoot. I tried ordering from Dealextreme one time and although I can't dispute some of their prices, their support is something else entirely. After a couple days of mounting anger over scarce communication on their part, I finally forced them to cancel both my concurrent orders which was an ordeal in itself due to a conflict that arose with Paypal. I've never had this kind of bother with online transactions before and since Dealextreme.

So on a personal note, it would take very special circumstances before I consider doing business with them again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*