Not open for further replies.

Stealth Fox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No luminous arc 3, no taisen exceed, and EO III is getting released tommorrow....

Where did they go, and are they abandoning ds localizations like square?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FFS sake. They release games when they can. They're a small company so the don't have the same resources as Nintendo and Square. Ergo they have to be careful. Also according to wikpedia (not the best source I know) but the last DS game they released (in the US) bar Strange journey was Devil Survivor so they have a record for taking their time.

Also Atlus, please please set up a Europe division. I make an effort to buy your games in Europe becasue I can't always import.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Stealth Fox said:
No luminous arc 3, no taisen exceed, and EO III is getting released tommorrow....

Where did they go, and are they abandoning ds localizations like square?
I'm feeling a bawwwwww from this post.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isabelyes said:
They've released some other games for other consoles since SMT: SJ came out, AFAIK.

Well, first off, SMT: SJ just came out. That's a localization. They're not abandoning the DS. EDIT: As per other consoles, there was Shiren the Wanderer for the Wii somewhat recently and they're going for the next Persona PSP game to be localized.

Stop making these threads/posts. Complaining about issues that you clearly lack understanding in is very annoying. A company functions to make a profit, not to please people. The DS is also entering it's end stages and most companies won't bother localizing games on a system that could easily have a successor in the next year. You just post the same points over and over again without any real support, even after those points have been proven to be flawed.

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
isabelyes said:
They've released some other games for other consoles since SMT: SJ came out, AFAIK.

Well, first off, SMT: SJ just came out. That's a localization. They're not abandoning the DS. EDIT: As per other consoles, there was Shiren the Wanderer for the Wii somewhat recently and they're going for the next Persona PSP game to be localized.

Stop making these threads/posts. Complaining about issues that you clearly lack understanding in is very annoying. A company functions to make a profit, not to please people. The DS is also entering it's end stages and most companies won't bother localizing games on a system that could easily have a successor in the next year. You just post the same points over and over again without any real support, even after those points have been proven to be flawed.

Oops, my bad, I meant Devil Survivor. Sorry!

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The DS is also entering it's end stages

No!! No, the DS is still awesome and I refuse to let it die!! D:

Stealth Fox said:
This is about atlus not finishing the series they started....scum......

What!? Atlus is NOT scum, they're one of the best localizing companies out there! We can all wait a while longer for games, and they've already released so many awesome ones! Damn.. still need to finish Persona 4.. it's gathering dust -____-

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Stop making these threads/posts. Complaining about issues that you clearly lack understanding in is very annoying.

You just post the same points over and over again without any real support, even after those points have been proven to be flawed.

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To be honest the OP has been calling other companies scum as well.
It's tough word coming from a pirate you know? You are (me too) the scums here.

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt the DS is really on its last legs. They just came out with the DSiXL. It's the GBASP all over again. It's a cheap but effective move to keep the system chugging along: Make a minor improvement on the hardware you probably could have done initially, and suddenly its like you have a new system to sell with the years worth of a game library at your disposal! I doubt we'll see the 3DS on US shores until at least the 2011 holiday season, and the old system will still probably have a shelf life of at least a good two years after that, with the first year being the slow dry of new titles, and the second being that time period where its all still sold, at slowly reducing prices.

Keep in mind that the NDS is the highest selling video game system of all time. It's not going to drop off the face of the earth when the next system hits the shelves. Hell, the PS2 still has shelf space at all the general markets, and it's been dead for what? three years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out