Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone ordered from vartis.net? Got my refund from Elespiel finally after they tried to stall and would rather not wait for a second batch delivery on stargate/switchsx so vartis claiming to have it in stock sounds tempting.

dsdgamer12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is ModChipsDirect secure/trustworthy? Thinking about preordering from them as it's the cheapest price I could find but I want to make sure before I do anything

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I ordered from akina and they said that team executer postponed delivery off the pro till monday :/ no idea why they would be the only ones getting it one week later

and as a sorry they offered ne a "free account to get games" oO? really weird but well I don't care as long as I get it soon

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ordered from shop01. Ordered late/after most people so probably have a longish wait. Don't mind waiting and shop01 has been about for years, so went with them.

Theeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone order an OS code from R43DSCA.com? Order has said "processing" for quite some time now..

I'm on the same boat ordered a Pro, order processing since June 9th and they've already charged my credit card. I've emailed them twice about it with no response. I'm giving them another week, I may chargeback if I don't hear anything from them.

Commodore Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Jancy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone's shipped or changed from "Payment Accepted" that ordered from 3ds-flashcard? I chose USPS as the shipping method. Still shows only as payment accepted. Ordered on the 11th.

Did you receive yours yet? I am also stuck in payment accepted

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ordered from them too, they have good rep and are a official reseller. Personally, it's my first purchase with them too. They responded quickly to my questions, so they seem legit.

I can't get them to reply to any of the messages I have sent

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been answered before but for SX Pro users, do you need to go online at all to activate the dongle? I read the license is inside the dongle so is it plug and play? Im offline 100% and would like to stay offline if I can.

Lallo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do people even buy from unlisted resellers?

Anyone who bought from stargate3ds and can tell me about the shipping time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt