Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aerasyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea
It's more than likely a DNS issue
Flush your DNS and try other thingd before making such bold statements

This is why technically illiterate people need to stay away from hacking their systems
Yeah rude dickface. tried that and it still isnt working. Tat site is not reachable from my network on any device. All others are. DNS flushed and no fx. Any other pearls of wisdom asshole?
Maybe yours is cached is why its reachable, or they blocked me

Last edited by Aerasyn,

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea

Yeah rude dickface. tried that and it still isnt working. Tat site is not reachable from my network on any device. All others are. DNS flushed and no fx. Any other pearls of wisdom asshole?
Maybe yours is cached is why its reachable, or they blocked me

More than likely that have blocked you

Instead of arguing with wastes of ass lard on here contact your bank immediately incase the card is being used fraudulently

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea

Maybe yours is cahced is why its reachable, or they blocked me
Still a DNS issue with your isp then
please call your bank and cancel your card

The site is working. I've never visited that site on my phone until I saw your illiterate azz mention it so it's not cached.

Fix your crappy network
You have a smartphone right? Why don't you use some common sense and try to access the site using your phones mobile network?

Aerasyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still a DNS issue with your isp then
please call your bank and cancel your card

The site is working. I've never visited that site on my phone until I saw your illiterate azz mention it so it's not cached.

Fix your crappy network
You have a smartphone right? Why don't you use some common sense and try to access the site using your phones mobile network?

Lol dude. You're funny I like you. Usually I don't dignify trolling twerps with responses but I'll make an exception for you. Illiterate? Just because I was typing fast because I was angry doesn't make me illiterate, not that you care how well I can read and write lol. Secondly I work in IT and have a keen grasp on network behavior. So thanks for the DNS flush suggestion and yes, I have tried a few other things. Thirdly, at my job there is no cellular connection so I would love to try that when I go home. Feel free to throw any more vitriol my way. I love it. Besides the current status of their website they charged me a different amount than what was agreed over an unsecured, non SSL connection (my fault but I didn't think to check during the process, my bad) and haven't responded to 3 emails in 2 weeks when theire stated policy is returning communications within 24 hours. So I don't know if you work for them or something but defending them isn't the right move in this case... If you care.

For everyone else that actually attempted to be polite in their responses I thank you.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol dude. You're funny I like you. Usually I don't dignify trolling twerps with responses but I'll make an exception for you. Illiterate? Just because I was typing fast because I was angry doesn't make me illiterate, not that you care how well I can read and write lol. Secondly I work in IT and have a keen grasp on network behavior. So thanks for the DNS flush suggestion and yes, I have tried a few other things. Thirdly, at my job there is no cellular connection so I would love to try that when I go home. Feel free to throw any more vitriol my way. I love it. Besides the current status of their website they charged me a different amount than what was agreed over an unsecured, non SSL connection (my fault but I didn't think to check during the process, my bad) and haven't responded to 3 emails in 2 weeks when theire stated policy is returning communications within 24 hours. So I don't know if you work for them or something but defending them isn't the right move in this case... If you care.

For everyone else that actually attempted to be polite in their responses I thank you.

Don't let him get to you, he's just a beta keyboard warrior.

Aerasyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More than likely that have blocked you

Instead of arguing with wastes of ass lard on here contact your bank immediately incase the card is being used fraudulently
Thank you for the response and yes, normally I wouldn't bite but I was feeling froggy today :) There already was a fraudulent charge and my bank has reversed the charge of that and the original charge of the SX OS Pro, so we're good.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You work in IT yet you entered your credit card information in a non SSL site lol

You're probably a level 0 tech or an intern
Not that I'm saying they're shady or not, I dunno, but you made fake claims of the site being down without doing basic troubleshooting steps.

But I stand by my statement saying that you should not have your system

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You work in IT yet you entered your credit card information in a non SSL site lol

Not that I'm saying they're shady or not, I dunno, but you made fake claims of the site being down without doing basic troubleshooting steps.

You see that window

yes that one over there

yes the one that's open

THAT'S THE ONE YOUR CREDIBILITY JUST JUMPED OUT OF

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You see that window

yes that one over there

yes the one that's open

THAT'S THE ONE YOUR CREDIBILITY JUST JUMPED OUT OF
Says the troll who is bitter at tx
Lol. Go find a job you bum

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got 3 units from 3ds-flashcard.com
I've ordered alot of cards from them
They're super legit in my book

Aerasyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Heh. Thanks for sharing. Be sure to let me know if you have any other comments or concerns about my issues since you care so much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Aerasyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the short version of what I'm saying is don't buy from ds-flashcart or ds-flashcart (which is what the link resolves to) all bullshit aside I was mentioning it so that others wouldn't have the same problem.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
online-trends.net/destore/xecuter-sx-pro-1933.html

Somebody ordered from this site? Trusty?
I had actually ordered an amiiqo from them before (cymods, same people), earlier I thought I ordered from axio but that was where my second one came from, as part of the early adopter offer amiiqo did before becoming n2elite and disappearing for a year or two.

So I ordered it from them last week. No updates yet.

they site no work

I couldn't quote you properly because your reply was inside another quote but it's probably run by staragate3ds people, they block ISP IP address blocks all the time, have you tried a VPN?

Aerasyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had actually ordered an amiiqo from them before (cymods, same people), earlier I thought I ordered from axio but that was where my second one came from, as part of the early adopter offer amiiqo did before becoming n2elite and disappearing for a year or two.

So I ordered it from them last week. No updates yet.

I couldn't quote you properly because your reply was inside another quote but it's probably run by staragate3ds people, they block ISP IP address blocks all the time, have you tried a VPN?
Yeah. As it turns out I went home and could get to the site from my phone but not my home network and work network. The two places I emailed them from and accessed their site. :/

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Trying to order 1 but none of the sites seem to have secure checkout or they dont sell the OS version.
Try Axio
I got mine there

Some said that selling the OS version was pointless because very few would buy it compared to the pro.
Lol what
There is more SX OS orders than SX Pro

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try Axio
I got mine there

Lol what
There is more SX OS orders than SX Pro

http://www.modchipsdirect.com/xecuter-sx-os.html

This site tells a different story, and I know that's one of the more popular sites for buying cards, etc.

"There seems to be really low demand for this compared to the SX pro. Since the price is so similar and the tool really is needed we have decided at the moment we will not be stocking this."

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
http://www.modchipsdirect.com/xecuter-sx-os.html

This site tells a different story, and I know that's one of the more popular sites for buying cards, etc.

"There seems to be really low demand for this compared to the SX pro. Since the price is so similar and the tool really is needed we have decided at the moment we will not be stocking this."
Of course it’s a strategy to sell more SX Pro
If you ask someone in the forum they will tell you they got the SX OS version

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course it’s a strategy to sell more SX Pro
If you ask someone in the forum they will tell you they got the SX OS version

It'd be a pretty stupid fucking strategy to do this on their part.. People would just go to another site looking for it, or ask on a forum (here for example), where they could get a SX OS instead of a PRO. Some people just don't want the dongle or the jig. They want the OS.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up