Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
YOUR MOM LOLOLOLOL

I think I was...11 or 12 when I first thought of this as an AIM sn (lol AIM), I've sort of stuck with this and TheLonelySoul232 since then, with TheLonelySoul232 being the more favorable recently. Speaking of which, I was wondering if a moddy would change my name to TheLonelySoul232?

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Name if from the slayers series Airlord Valwin

447px-Valwin-Aqualord-manga.jpg

Harumy

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Some website had the name Harumi, but i wanted something a little bit different so i replaced the i...
For a long time it was unique, i remember doing the search and my gbatemp profile was the first in the list.. now it's more common... bah
i hate when people do that -.-

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanted something unique with a C in it, so I made up the name "Celodio". When I tried to create an account with that name on a website (I don't remember which one) it was already taken. (I thought my name was unique, lol...) I changed it to "Celcodioc" and it worked.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got mine from a japanese name with one changed letter, its very unique and nobody else has it, i love not having loadsa logins, and i love going onto a website i forgot i signed up for and using my username and password and voila it works, ive had it for about 5 years now my psn is yusuo my xbox live is yusuo and all my torrent sites are yusuo.

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few years ago I signed up for AIM and had to come up with a screen name. The first thing I came up with was Bobbyloujo. I have no idea why :P

Gadgetguy96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made up a costume for Halloween and I was Gadgetboy, I was a gadget superhero and I thought the name was awesome so it stuck.
I have become older since then and thus became Gadgetguy

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I started using skelletonike when I was only 12, so i've had this nickname for 8 years now... Skelletonike is a word I made up, hence I'm the only person that uses this nickname, it means Electronic Skeleton, with a bit of tweaking and other stuff became what it is now.
I use this nickname for everything I own, it's pretty much my trademark... Even irl I'm known for this name in my city. ^^
Also... I've lost count of how many hundreds of accounts I've already created in forums, games, etc... Under this name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...