Gaming Where can I get the latest AR code?

gchxp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I've received a R4 card today but I don't konw where to get the latest Cheat Code
I don't want just download a CHEAT.DAT
Is there anyone konws any fourm or website that i can get the newest AR code?

bow.gif
thx a lot!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you seem to think you're too good for a pre-compiled cheat.dat.......

www.codejunkies.com
www.cmgsccc.com
www.gscentral.org/
www.kodewerx.net
www.thegshi.org
www.codemasters-project.net
nintendohack.c.la
arcentral.net
bsfree.org

Then you need an editor so you can add the codes to your own cheat.dat.......R4CCE is the best one to use. The official R4 editor sucks in comparison.

You can get that HERE.

Hope that helps you.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've received a R4 card today but I don't konw where to get the latest Cheat Code
I don't want just download a CHEAT.DAT
Is there anyone konws any fourm or website that i can get the newest AR code?

bow.gif
thx a lot!

Actually, I really suggest using Rayder's Cheat.dat file he has in his signature, trust me, its really good. He updates it daily with codes normally as soon as they come out for a game. About 95% of the games you will ever play, the cheat.dat he maintains have codes for them already. For the rare few games that the database doesn't have, post a request here (preferably with a link to a page that has codes) http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=64658 and he'll add them in the next release (Normally the next day though there are times where he updates the cheat.dat several times a day.

Using Rayder's database has no cons really, and yet it has many pros. Its a great database that has just about every game you possibly will ever play, if not, he'll update it. The database contains plenty of obsure, hard to find codes and even codes you'll never find anywhere else. I for one only release the codes I made for games just to Rayder's database. The codes are 99% guaranteed to work since he removes the ones that are verified not to work. He also converts Codebreaker codes over to the action replay format the cheat.dat uses for you.

So all in all, I suggest you use his database and if you find any cheats not in it, you can always add them yourself and lat Rayder know about them and he'll update his cheat.dat with them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.