where can i find ntr codes, and how do i use them

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by mike a, Mar 10, 2018.

1. mike a
    OP

mike a GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    so i have googled, and get crappy results,

one time someone on here gave me a place to find ntr codes, and I tried to go there, only for the links to pretty much do nothing.

basically I am playing jewel quest, and the timer is really starting to piss me off, (sure idgaf if im cheating anymore). I have a few ntr programs installed on my 3ds, but in fbi there are a lot of different ones, and I don't quite know which ones I actually need. I have the plugin installer, the boot selector, and another one that I don't remember what it is anymore.

I went to some gate site, and... the links don't do anything lol, I registered and everything, only for me to find nothing.

2. YTElias

YTElias Ashley

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    Not every game has NTR codes

3. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    Google should get you results, but anyway, for NTR plugins, always go to either speedfly.cn (updates them REALLY fast) or to the MEGA NTR depository on github: https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR/tree/master/Plugins/plugin

As for using them, make a "plugin" folder at the root of your SD card, then make a folder inside it named exactly like the low and high ID of the game you want to use the plugin for (eg: 0004000000095500) and put the plugin inside it.

And even if you got a game that doesn't have any plugins for it or any working ones, you can just go with Nanquitas's blank plugin and make the cheats you need yourself using it.

KeoniAzugon likes this.
  4. YTElias

YTElias Ashley

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    Didn't know this exists

5. mike a
    OP

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    I can make my own cheats?? do I need an app for that?

6. YTElias

YTElias Ashley

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    Its pretty easy
    Take the blank plugin and put the Codes there

7. ThoD

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    Or use the "Free Cheat" to search for values, much more noob-friend for simple stuff like cash, points, timers, etc., but if you can find AR cheats or something it's way easier.

8. YTElias

YTElias Ashley

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    I heard of the ″Free Cheat″ by looking the ACNL NTR plugin
    Never understand it

9. ThoD

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    I'll give you an example to help you understand how it works. Say you want money in a game and right now you got 3000 cash in it. Go to free cheat, select number of bytes the value needs (basically 8bit=0-255 , 16bit=0-65536 and 32bits=for anything higher) and the amount you see in the game (in our case, 3000 cash you got and 32bits since money is most often that type). Wait for the results to come up, exit, go do something in the game that changes this value (eg: buy or sell something), go back to Free Cheat, continue search this time with the new value, then rinse and repeat until you only have one result instead of thousands. Then modify it to whatever you want (eg: 999999 cash), save it and give it a name so you can tell it apart from the others.

10. YTElias

YTElias Ashley

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    Well its more clear for me

11. mike a
    OP

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    sounds complicated,,,, ok,, is there a way I can just put the plugins on my sd card, and in ntr (wouldn't know where to put it) I just put the cheats I want to add,,