Hardware Where can i find a White Vita?

Roxasorg13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, im thinking about selling my ps vita and getting a new one.
Obviously i prefer a white vita, because its beautiful, but i dont know exactly in what stores i can find it , can you tell me ?

Sorry for my english, im from mexico , Thanks :lol:

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the only one released in North America was part of the Limited Edition Assassin's Creed: Liberation bundle, so finding a new one is going to be somewhere between difficult and impossible. Cowboom has some secondhand ones, but they only ship within the US as far as I know. Unfortunately I'd say your best bet would be either to search sites like eBay or Amazon, or to import one from Japan, and in both of those cases you're probably going to be paying more than what a new black Vita bundle would cost.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon, eBay, your local GameStop.
It's pretty hard to find one for cheap now since it was a limited edition bundle.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as everyone said white vita in the US WAS a part of liberation bundle and not sold seperate new. though the new vita revision will have a white color but no news if itll come to the west and they aint out in japan

Eyesenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just bought one off ebay the whole bundle brand new still sealed for 250$ its 50$ more than the living dead bundle with black vita but imo i got a better game and a white vita so good buy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.