Where can i find a White Vita?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Roxasorg13, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Roxasorg13
    OP

Roxasorg13 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Hi, im thinking about selling my ps vita and getting a new one.
    Obviously i prefer a white vita, because its beautiful, but i dont know exactly in what stores i can find it , can you tell me ?

Sorry for my english, im from mexico , Thanks :lol:

2. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    I believe the only one released in North America was part of the Limited Edition Assassin's Creed: Liberation bundle, so finding a new one is going to be somewhere between difficult and impossible. Cowboom has some secondhand ones, but they only ship within the US as far as I know. Unfortunately I'd say your best bet would be either to search sites like eBay or Amazon, or to import one from Japan, and in both of those cases you're probably going to be paying more than what a new black Vita bundle would cost.

3. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    Amazon, eBay, your local GameStop.
    It's pretty hard to find one for cheap now since it was a limited edition bundle.

4. Bake

Bake GBAtemp Regular

Aug 19, 2008
    Croatia
    I didn't even know white Vita existed.

5. DarkShinigami

DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    as everyone said white vita in the US WAS a part of liberation bundle and not sold seperate new. though the new vita revision will have a white color but no news if itll come to the west and they aint out in japan

6. Xarsah16

Xarsah16 GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot

Oct 6, 2007
    Hyrule
  7. Eyesenish

Eyesenish GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    i just bought one off ebay the whole bundle brand new still sealed for 250$ its 50$ more than the living dead bundle with black vita but imo i got a better game and a white vita so good buy