Hacking Where can I download Chinese Firmware v1.6 for R4?

Louse76

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please link me to the firmware download for the CHINESE version of 1.6 final for the R4? I need it as I have a chinese card and I don't speak chinese so I can't find it on the web.

Thanks!!!
happy.gif

Louse76

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot!

I finally found it not long after I posted and I forgot to post right back.

Anyhow, I notice that there's a SChinese and TChinese version. At first I couldn't figure out the difference, but then I think I figured it out.

They are Simplified and Traditional Chinese, right?

BTW, I loaded it and it works perfectly. I don't see why everyone doesn't get the Chinese Version to save a few bucks (and get firmware updates earlier as well).

betaboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought you'd get there but it was a quiet time in the office anyway! You know that you can change your Chinese R4 into an English R4 and use the English software, right!?
tongue.gif

bl21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought you'd get there but it was a quiet time in the office anyway! You know that you can change your Chinese R4 into an English R4 and use the English software, right!?
tongue.gif

do u mean the modding of the first batch of R4? i will appreciate it if u have methods to change the language of the second batch R4.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Does a chinese r4 work with a US DS Lite with chinese firmware then?
Sure, it works with any DS. Practically all DS units on the world differ only in one thing - the region code engraved in the motherboard.
The slight exceptiona are iQue DS Lites, which have additional 256 kb in firmware for the font, but that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.