Gaming Where can I buy one!?

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, now that I've been able to demo a Wii U at LOCAL GAME STORE, I've decided to possibly attempt to get one. I would say it's the game console for me, but I won't even come close to saying that, as the game console for me wouldn't cost $500 on Amazon.

So, in the middle of the Wii U rush, where the heck can I get a Wii U for $350? I'm not going to pay higher then that, and I don't care if I have to wait a couple weeks for it to get here. This mark up crap is stupid.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Where I live, there has been NO Wii U's. Maybe it's because I live in one of the largest US cities, but still. Waiting lists are the closest I've gotten to a Wii U.

kp_centi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Walmart around me says online that it is in stock. Considering I live in a small town, that is probably true. I'm not to sure if those (in)stock things work. Kmart does not even list the console on their site. I'm hoping that there will stock at Walmart Christmas day. I'm going to get one then :)

Theconejo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chicago: FYE in downtown says they have them in stock. I got mine at target in South Loop no problem. Maybe Chicago doesn't give a shit, who knows. I haven't checked the local Gamestop's or any other place for that matter.

edit: FYE's website is terrible.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to Walmart yesterday and it had a bunch of the black ones.
It seems they aren't selling that well and are easier to find compared to the Wii years ago.

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are still available at my local walmart. I bought one at launch because I was worried that it would be as hard to get as the wii was out here, but I guess i could have waited.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend trying Toys R Us, I think they have a deal with Nintendo or something and get more launch systems than the other companies. At least that was the rumor when the Wii launched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1