Gaming Where Can I Buy A Pandora Battery From A Us Website?

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
Just follow a guide to make one yourself. That's the easiest way. There aren't many US-based dealers for pandora batteries.
i trying to make one as we speak,its kinda difficult,i think i just fu**ed it up.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Son of Science @ Nov 28 2010, 05:59 PM) Just follow a guide to make one yourself. That's the easiest way. There aren't many US-based dealers for pandora batteries.
i trying to make one as we speak,its kinda difficult,i think i just fu**ed it up.

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
I accidentally mashed the wrong pin on my first attempt but after slicing the right one cleanly it worked fine, just use a very sharp knife and be careful.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supersonicmonk said:
I accidentally mashed the wrong pin on my first attempt but after slicing the right one cleanly it worked fine, just use a very sharp knife and be careful.
my battery is kinda cracking from the outside but its still in one piece,and there;s also lots of my blood on it
rofl.gif

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never Mind Guys After A Long Time And Energy Consumming Process I Have Made My Pandora Battery. Even Though My Hands Have About 10 Deep Lacerations All The Pain Was Worth It.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
No one should ever want to hard mod their own genuine batteries.....
frown.gif

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
No one should ever want to hard mod their own genuine batteries.....
frown.gif
I Know I Didnt Want To Do It,But I Didnt Want To Wait For Buying A Pandorized Bat Online,So I Made My Only Genuine Battery A Pandora One.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know why you want a US site when there are more reputable dealers out there that aren't in the states. I personally used Price Angels to get mine. It may take a while to get, but I've never been disappointed by their service. And honestly, I'd rather wait a few weeks then cut my hands up and possibly not be able to play. (Blood in the battery? Seriously? That would be my sign to just buy one. That would short it out faster than a toaster in a bathtub. >.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarcusRaven said:
I don't really know why you want a US site when there are more reputable dealers out there that aren't in the states. I personally used Price Angels to get mine. It may take a while to get, but I've never been disappointed by their service. And honestly, I'd rather wait a few weeks then cut my hands up and possibly not be able to play. (Blood in the battery? Seriously? That would be my sign to just buy one. That would short it out faster than a toaster in a bathtub. >.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Because if he could he wouldn't need a Pandora in the first place....

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:

Really? 25 bucks? That's a ripoff. xist's site is a little better for just under 10, but if shipping time isn't an issue then Price Angels is the best.

14c2_c42_u7l3l.png

(I don't understand why, but whenever I try to link to Price Angels the forums replace it with ShopTemp. Competition not welcome? Lol.)

The good, switchable Pandora for 7 bucks? Yup. Sure, the trade off is almost two weeks of shipping time, but you don't pay for shipping so how can you complain?
happy.gif
Seriously, when it comes to foreign providers, this is my favorite site. Definitely the cheapest out there, but not in quality!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he asked for a site that sells them in the US and I posted one (based in NJ to be exact) and shipping only takes a few days
not only that but it comes with a 2GB memory stick ($18 value?) to take care of the other requirement for downgrading

shipping for price angels and dx and those types of sites are well 3-5 weeks, especially now we are in the holiday season

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still find it worth the wait, personally. I'm currently a stay-at-home dad, and my wife doesn't get as many hours as we'd like, so cheap price but good quality with long shipping is worth it. Lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s