Where are the (good) ntsc games???

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by maxpouliot, Nov 11, 2008.

Nov 11, 2008
  1. maxpouliot
    OP

Member maxpouliot GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Is it me or are the NTSC games not coming out soon enough? Still no Bond, still no Rayman Rabbids 3, still no call of duty, still no star wars clone wars, still no shawn white, still no facebreaker... All these games are out for pal!

2. mysticwaterfall

Member mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

United States
    They can't release what's not out... a lot of the games in your list haven't even been released in the US yet.

The sense of entitlement on the net sickens me sometimes, it's amazing anybody takes the time to release anything.

3. Oreoz

Member Oreoz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I believe he is asking why all the games are coming out in Europe before the US, I was wondering the same thing myself..but all the games you listed should be out in the next few days

4. mysticwaterfall

Member mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

United States
    Well yeah, I was curious as to why WWE '09 came out in PAL first myself, but by his "Groups are slacking" I figured he meant scene release wise... I don't see what other groups he means.

5. deervark

Member deervark GBAtemp Regular

United States
    They are probably at the same place the NTSC game reviews are...

6. CharAznable

Member CharAznable GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've been wondering this myself lately. Not feeling entitled or anything, far from it, but it seems REALLY strange that with games like Smackdown vs Raw 2009, Quantum of Solace, Call of Duty, and Shaun White, their PAL releases have been getting dumped days before their retail release, and yet the NTSC versions of none of those games have been dumped yet at all (and with the exception of Shaun White, all of those games have been out for at least a couple of days in the US). QoS is particularly strange since it's been what, a week or more since it was released? So in that respect, I can see OP's point in saying that the scene groups are (apparently) lagging behind.

It's particularly bad for the Backup Loader users, since we now have verification that both the NTSC versions of QoS and Call of Duty work fine on 0.3.

7. Tagg7

Member Tagg7 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Games in the UK are put on store shelves well before their intended street date, whereas in North America the games are only shipped out on their street date. This is why UK games get leaked really quickly.