When well Club Nintendo update (?)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by steve007, Jan 8, 2012.

1. steve007
    OP

steve007 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    Nottingham
    Hello, Too you all

I got A question hear (?) When well Club Nintendo update there games for the coins it is still the same ones hope too see New ones soon I got A lot of coins eh eh ... just can't wait :lol:

2. Fudge

Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

Banned
    Aug 26, 2009
    United States
    New York
    I think it's gonna update on the 10th. IIRC it says so on the Club Nintendo site. I can't wait either.

3. BoxmanWTF

BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Nov 22, 2008
    Canada
    Behind you
    That sorta leads me to believe we'll get new ones by the 11th

4. bloodliketheatla

bloodliketheatla GBAtemp Regular

Jul 31, 2008
    United States
    Yes, I hope Nintendo well [sic] update by the day after (Jan. 11) they supposedly stop offering the current ones (Jan. 10) but I am sure many of us are hoping they release a list of the new games before they stop offering the old. They probably won't do this but if anyone sees anything, please share the info!

I will probably "buy" (with coins) Mario vs. DK on the 10th but probably save the rest of my points for future offers. I haven't heard too many good things about Xevious (or any of the "3D classics" for that matter) and can't imagine having too much fun playing a game on the DS screens (redundant?) that can be loaded in MAME on almost any computer.

5. Fudge

Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

Banned
    Aug 26, 2009
    United States
    New York
    Xevious is a pretty mediocre game but it's worth it just for the 3D effect. It's insane.

6. Themanhunt

Themanhunt GBAtemp Fan

Aug 11, 2011
    What I hate is that the American and Japanese eStores have so much more stuff than the EU shop. Pisses me right off.

7. tigris

tigris Sentient Existential Anthropomorphic Sweet Potato

Jun 19, 2010
    The Tibetan Himalayas
    *In Europe.*
    *Suffers silently as per usual, making no attempt to argue or stand out*

1 person likes this.
  8. BoxmanWTF

BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Nov 22, 2008
    Canada
    Behind you
    Kid Icarus 3D classic
    We get shafted too

1 person likes this.
  9. tigris

Jun 19, 2010
    The Tibetan Himalayas
    Lawl, I'm being shafted too. Nintendo aren't=responding to my emails and =are not supplying me the code.

IMO not getting it is better than being hung precariously over the edge pursuing it.

10. lordgoober

lordgoober Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2010
    United States
    I've been debating on whether to pick up Fluidity or not. Is it worth grabbing?

11. tigris

Jun 19, 2010
    The Tibetan Himalayas
    [​IMG]
    It's excellent.

12. iHavezMyBirdo

iHavezMyBirdo GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2011
    United States
    United States
    I actually regret buying Xevious; it pisses me off... Or I just suck at it. At least it was only 100 coins.

13. DeadLocked

DeadLocked Bi-Winning.

Aug 18, 2008
    Britland
    I am too. I've kind of given up trying, even logging into club nintendo is highly unlikely at the moment.

Does this mean new prizes for Stars I can buy? :3 Please? The current ones are for DSi or a bit shit/overstarpriced.

14. Janthran

Janthran Solarian

Sep 17, 2011
    United States
    The Pacific Northwet
    Xevious is freaking amazing..

1 person likes this.
  15. steve007
    OP

steve007 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    Nottingham
    Yes I agree too on that part

16. Thesolcity

Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

Oct 2, 2010
    United States
    San Miguel
    It'll update the 10th or 11th.

17. steve007
    OP

steve007 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    Nottingham
    good too hear from you Thesolcity I might need help on the next wii my dad asking you too do it for me so I have it done not yet still have my old wii still but if the truck tip and it was on the back of my dads truck yes we jacked knifed but my dad had pulled though but almost tip the Uhall over it had A lot in it mini bike with gas Big 4800 bike yammaha jhon deeer and deck on the back plus boxes we moved too Maryland now was in Kentucky but things went in A loop

18. bloodliketheatla

bloodliketheatla GBAtemp Regular

Jul 31, 2008
    United States
    Steve007: ever heard of private messages or email? and jesus...learn to write in a way that people can understand. your problem seems to go down to the most fundamental aspects of communicating so I'm not holding out too much hope for your future.

Well it's almost our last chance to pick up these games! (Well, i haven't checked but I'm hoping that is still true.) I still don't think Xevious could possibly be worth it, but I am considering it. For one, an "amazing 3D effect" would never be enough of a reason for me to pick up a game. I mean, the gameplay itself seems waaaay more important, and it just doesn't seem to be that good for that game. Second, for a game I download that will be on my device permanently I want some replay value, and that game is a you-die-you-completely-start-over kind of a game. While those games can be great and are fun to load up in an emulator now and then, it seems like it will just be sitting there on my screen forever after playing it a few times. I already have about 8 DSiware titles that I just stare at, knowing I will probably never touch them again. If these were physical games I actually owned, I would at least have something to hang onto for collection purposes or something I could sell to someone else who wanted to play it. Unfortunately these new digital distribution mediums like the eShop amount to little more than temporary rental systems.