Hacking Question When trying to update AMS, games and homebrews stop working

marceloreborn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys! I need help! My nephew bought a NS with already previous Atmosphere setup and asked for me to update it.
His versions were:
8.1.0|AMS 0.10.5|E
hbmenu 3.30 / nx-hbloader 2.3.0
Kefir was installed and been showing in boot screen, don't know if it matters

I was planing to update AMS first, and then update the firmware with ChoiDujourNX, but I got stuck in AMS:

I have made a clean install. Removed everything from SD (except /emuMMC and /Nintendo) and used latest bundle from sdsetup (AMS 0.1.2/Hecate 5.2.0) and lastest sigpatches.
Now, some installed games (Odissey / Octopath) and Tinfoil (main menu) have the "Corrupted data has been detected. Please run a check for corrupt data" problem, others games are ok!
Tinfoil installation was strange, I don't remember if it's normal: I've ran Tinfoil Installer(8.10 - blawar) from hbmenu, screen blackouts for a second, with no feedback, but it appeared in main menu.

What I've done wrong?

Last edited by marceloreborn,

marceloreborn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks!
I had already installed those sigpatches, but installing others for atmosphere/fusee_primary worked (can't post links).
I also made I new SD setup with only Atmosphere. I've found out that Tinfoil doesn't work with kosmos.
Now my Tinfoil is working and I managed to install other games...

But Odyssey and Octopath still doesn't work! "The software was closed because an error occured"
I've tried deleting them by Manage Software and Tinfoil, deleted tickets in Tinfoil and reinstalling, but the error always happen!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: yeah