When should midchipsdirect ship my sky3ds plus

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Confectrix, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Confectrix
    OP

Confectrix Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    I ordered sky3ds plus on December 21, when should it ship? I checked the order status and it said it was sky3ds plus pre-order.

2. YourHero

YourHero GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    No clue. I got my GW from them and it arrived in 2 days. So it could ship the day you order.

3. Gokudera ElPsyCongroo

Gokudera ElPsyCongroo Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2015
    France
    Paris
    They said they will be full of stock on the 28th, they only received a small part that week.

4. Confectrix
    OP

Confectrix Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Thank you guys! I'm so ready to play free ga... I mean use it for testing purposes! :D

Gokudera ElPsyCongroo likes this.
  5. Nismax

Nismax GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Could you be any more noobish?

The9thBit likes this.
  6. The9thBit

The9thBit Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    I ordered an R4 from them around easter time on a monday, and it came in the same friday. Just ordered a DSTwo+ yesterday, and haven't seen it yet (which makes sense). From what I know though, they're not too bad when it comes to shipping time.

7. Tmu

Tmu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2015
    United States
    I ordered around the 11th they should have full stock by Monday

8. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    When the receive there next batch to fill there orders and stock....the fuck kind of question is that?

9. Confectrix
    OP

Confectrix Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Damn guys, I just wanted to know when they would receive more sky3dss... What did I ever do to you. Plus, that last post I made was sarcastic -_-

10. porkiewpyne

porkiewpyne Report-er

Global Moderator
    Jun 8, 2008
    Australia
    Here's the thing though. Your question is meant for Customer Support of the store and your post office, both of which we are not. So at best, any answer given will be just a shot in the dark. In that sense, it is kind of a useless question.

As for the second bit, I'll say it was uncalled for, even if your joke was, to be brutally honest, cringeworthy and well...... kinda overused already at this point in time.

11. Confectrix
    OP

Confectrix Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Honestly I agree it was. But as for the question, I have tried to contact the store (should have added this) but they have never replied, and it's been 2 days. The reason I asked here is because I thought maybe others here have had this problem before. Sorry about the second post btw, after looking back, I see why it was not a good idea.

12. porkiewpyne

porkiewpyne Report-er

Global Moderator
    Jun 8, 2008
    Australia
    Don't worry too much about it. We all do weird stuff time and again LOL

To answer your initial question, I'd probably give it a couple of weeks at the very least. Unless you paid for Fedex or something like that. You may need to wait a few more days for them to reply since everyone's still probably in the holiday mood right now. I personally wouldn't be overly worried considering the store you bought from is one of the better known ones.

13. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    It's Christmas. Everyone's on vacation right now. It's not really a good time to order things online, but you should have a little patience, you will get a response as soon as the christmas vacation is over ;)

14. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Could you be anymore of a douchebag?

15. Confectrix
    OP

Confectrix Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Thanks guys! You have helped my anxiety, that thing was (after the other stuff) 103 dollars o_o

16. VeryCrushed

VeryCrushed Devious Prorammer

Dec 26, 2014
    United States
    The Programmers Den
    No need for the nasty remarks to others. Its still the holidays and people are off work. Shipments are always slow around this time of the year, give it some time and relax. @Gokudera ElPsyCongroo said the 28th they would have more in stock for those who want.

Enjoy the holidays