Hacking When is the AKAIO 1.8 release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deooo1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know when are they going to release the AKAIO 1.8? I'm not looking for a precise date. Just something like a couple of days, 2,3 weeks, a month or something like that. I'm not rushing or trying to annoy someone. I know AKAIO developers are fixing some bugs and adding some new features and it probably takes some time, but I'm just asking. I didn't post this in the AKAIO forum cause the moderator there really loves guys like me and he'll kill me in my sleep. Thanks for your understanding. AKAIO ftw.
yaynds.gif

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just imagine if they had the same powers in AKAIO forums over in this section... what a clean forum it be lol

pongozila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The more anyone annoy them the longer we'll have to wait... and if we annoy them hard enough we never get to see a new update... U guys know that when it's ready it will come out! Threads like this have a high annoying capability even if it's not on AKAIO forum, the difference is just that here the moderator aren't them... but they read these forums to u know?! I want to ask things? Ask them if u can help, if u can test something, or give an opinion on features or whatever... feedback is also important and help everyone to make a better work... and they're just fantastic on what they do... so don't complain or keep asking every time when it's coming out... it was asked before and it was answered before: It will be out when it comes out!
PLZ DO NOT MAKE THREADS LIKE THIS, IT'A ANNOYING TO EVERYONE SPECIALLY TO THEM!

deooo1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@pongozila I see your point and you are kinda right. You know what they say "Curiosity killed the cat.". I am pro AKAIO. But I can't help with much. I'm just a leecher and a user. I download and use...over and over again. Heck I even can't write a decent enough bug report ... although they said that all the games ( I know) that don't run are fixed. And I'm not complaining or trying to annoy someone, I'm just asking and I'm more than thankful to AKAIO devs.
rolleyes.gif

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*sigh* This is an ordinary routine guys ... no need to be troll-like and flame at him ...
This always happens when new games are relased and they don't work + when there are bugs too.
Just wait patiently or Smiths will get you. Seriously.

deooo1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dang hate being the noob. Now I realize that my topic is kinda useless. Mods, if you want you can delete this topic.

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
I recommend anyone only wait for it or help them to identify bugs with proper form on official AKAIO forum. I think a few people or only AKAIO developers know when will release. Next AKAIO will come with many good things. Someday, you may like to get a slow but neat update more than a fast but half-baked software like me.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Go back to the forums 2 months later. If a new release is not out, downgrade your firmware. Every time you look, downgrade it once. When your down to the first version, eat your AceKard. Then 1.8 will be released

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
there is no need in rushing it. that way something good will come out. in the akaio forum, they said that many games are fixed, and are adding new things to the firmware. so it will be big when it comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep: