Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal said:
Whenever I'm in need of one. Sometimes when I'm really hot also. I like cold showers, they're great for hot days in Florida when you live in a house thats older than your grandma
Eh, Florida isn't that bad, I go down there like once a year or so for a month or two to visit friends and family. Though cold showers? *shivers* I like them as hot as I can stand, in the very least, warm, I can't stand cold showers that much.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Usually in the mornings. It helps me wake up, as I don't get a lot of sleep at night and have a very hard time waking up in the mornings. I rarely take showers at night, or in the afternoon unless I'm going to some special occasion or just smell like straight-up asshole. If I do take one in the afternoon or at night, however, it's usually a bath as they're more enjoyable and I am not rushing to get to school.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I showered everyday when I was in high school. But then I gave up my vanity and only shower when I feel I need to. I don't go for too many days without a shower, but not every day either.
I shower if I work out that day, do something that requires sweat or go swimming, or need to go into town sometimes. Showering everyday seems like a waste to me these days. Unless you are a real stinky pants.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In the morning every day so that I'm not stinky whilst at work or out and about on the weekends.

If I do something during the day like play sports, yard work, etc. or if I'm going out for dinner then I will have another one in the evening as well.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
gizmo_gal said:
Whenever I'm in need of one. Sometimes when I'm really hot also. I like cold showers, they're great for hot days in Florida when you live in a house thats older than your grandma
Eh, Florida isn't that bad, I go down there like once a year or so for a month or two to visit friends and family. Though cold showers? *shivers* I like them as hot as I can stand, in the very least, warm, I can't stand cold showers that much.
Well, we dont actually have a shower, per se. We have a bucket that we fill with water and big cup we use to pour the water from the bucket.

I think its safe for me to say that I shower more often than anyone in my family and yeah, cold bath are good in hot weather. Like playing in a sprinkler or in the pool.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a shower most mornings, helps me wake up and get mentally/physically prepared for the day.
only sometimes at night if, i'm really dirty or feel like it for another reason.

the thing is, usually i cbf doing it at night i'd rather just relax and collapse into bed, uncaring about my cleanliness.

my mum always tells me to but i don't really care.

as long as i don't smell when i'm out with important people i'm good.

walkearth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I take a shower from Christmas to Christmas
biggrin.gif
wacko.gif

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
If I don't have a shower in the morning then I don't feel right for the rest of the day. You've gotta wash properly, guys
wink.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can't pick a answer. I shower when I wake up, after I get home from school and/or work, and then before I sleep.

Eden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even with soft water I get incredibly itchy from showers, have all of my life, so I always force myself to shower before I go to bed.. that way I can sleep the itch away. I also shower after I work out, swim or run through out the day. I can't say people would appreciate my sweaty self.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches