Gaming Whats Your Top 10 favorite ds games?

Inpression

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In no order

Castlevania series
Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy remakes
Picross / Rittai Picross
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
GTA: Chinatown Wars
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Most Mario games
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Fire Emblem
Metroid Prime Pinball

I'd say these are the ones I spent more time with but there's still a lot of other good games to choose from.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In no particular order:

1. Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
2. Spider-man: Web of Shadows
3. NSMB
4. Phantom Hourglass
5. Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker
6. TWEWY
7. Animal Crossing: Wild World
8. GTA: CW
9. Pokemon Diamond
10. Elite Beat Agents

There could perhaps be a few tossed up there in lieu of what I've got, but that's what I can come up with at the moment. Any of those are worthy of my personal top 10, though.

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1: Ace attorney as a series
2: TWEWY
3: Yugioh DS series
4: Phantom Hourglass
5: Big bang mini
6: Super robo taisen: Endless Frontier
7: Castlevania Series
8: Chrono Trigger
9: Trauma center series
10: Pokemon Series.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
1 = Disgaea DS
2 = Tony Hawks proving grounds
3 = Worms open warfare 2
4 = Jump ultimate stars
5 = Sonic rush
6 = N+
7 = Mario kart DS
8 = Peggle dual shot
9 = Pokemon Platinum
10 = Bleach dark souls

All these 10 have remained on my 2GB SD card from the word go (IE not removed to try other games) because they're that good

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My gaming tastes are extremely different from others.

1. Trauma Center 2 (Excellent gameplay, somewhat cheesy story. I enjoy the characters, and it's the only game besides Advanced wars, Luminous arc, and EBA that I replayed over and over. There is no other game on other consoles or handhelds that come close to this.)
2. Henry Hatsworth in a puzzling adventure (Robot suits, Loads of power ups, puzzles, and it's so difficult, you'll be punching your wall in no time. Hilarious characters, great boss fights, good sense of humor. Probably my favorite platformer of all time.)
3. Advanced Wars Days of Ruin (No need to explain much. Good story, decent characters, and wifi. On the downside, it feels a bit easy, compared to other games.)
4. Ninja Gaiden DS ( Fastest game on the ds and also one of the best looking ds games to date. Unfortunately, the game is only 5 hours long, and the entire story felt more like a side story, than an actual sequel.)
5. Rune factory 1&2 ( Harvest moon with fighting elements. Combat is simplistic, but the interactions, and the farming elements are fun. Characters in the 2nd game feel similar to almost everyone in the game, besides Jake, but it's a good experience.)
6. Rhythem Heaven ( HEY NOW, HERE'S IS MY SONG. FOR YOU, YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.)
7. Luminous Arc 1&2 ( Though the games are very fanservice oriented, it's a decent game. The gameplay is extremely simplistic, and the battles are of a very good pace. Think of it, as a hybrid of Disgaea + FFTA2 with less grinding, rather smaller character customizations and unable to make your own characters as your minions. I hated FFTA2 for it's SLOOOOWWWWWWWWWW gameplay, characters and the fact that story didn't exist. Characters in the game are rather generic, but there are at least a good amount of twists in the story to keep me playing. 2 endings are fine too.)
8. TWEWY (I couldn't enjoy the game as many others said, but it's definately innovative and has some fresh ideas. The dual-screen combat was pretty fun, but the story was a bit too short. The game starts off slowly, and many characters aren't very likable at first.)
9. Bleach: Dark Souls (Despite my absolute hatred toward Bleach, this is the only good fighting game on the DS. The characters have some depth, loads of characters to choose from, and combos can be deadly if you can ever pull them off.)
10. EBA, Ouendan, Ouendan 2 (I'm a music/rhythem nut. I enjoy playing all sorts of music games. Do I need to say more?)

A few things to note.
NSMB was a huge disappointment for me. The game was of good length, but it was plagued by easy levels. There really isn't much of a challenge, until you get to the final boss. Even then, it was easy.

Currently playing Chrono Trigger, Prof Layton, Chinatown wars, Animal Crossing, and Avalon Code. The list will likely change soon.

helmon1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In no order:

1. Ace Attorney series
2. Castlevania Series
3. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (aka 'Dark Conflict' in European version)
4. Mario Kart DS
5. Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
6. Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
7. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (absolutely brilliant game)
8. Final Fantasy 4
9. Pocket Physics (incredible homebrew)
10. The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i guess